Reviews for Whispers of Affection
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I love your work. when i log in, you will b on my fave authors list. your work is so ... so unique. Keep up the gr8 work!
Stephen King Reincarnated chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
Descriptive. Description makes everything scary. I like it. You have something that others only dream of having. Raw talent. And the ability to make me review your srories, poems, etc.
Sponges Rule the World Muahaha chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
OH MY GOSH! That was so freaking sad! Let me tell you, when I first saw The Ring, it scared me half to death, but now that I've taken it from Samara's point of view... if you think about it, The Ring is a really sad movie. Oh... poor Samara. She was just a little girl, Anna! Show some compassion and love for your daughter. She loved you! Well, Samara-chan, all in all, this is great. Sad, but great.

P.S: My penname is SpongeAddict. Perhaps you could R&R my story? Not that it's as good as this but...
Smiley0015 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
LOVE IT

you think you could R&R mmy stories
liz chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
thats so sad :'(
me chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
really good! you got her feelings really good!
samara's heiress chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
that was sad, and creepy.
nayrufied chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Oh my God...this is the best fic on Ring/Ringu I have ever read! It has such *emotion*-! This is bloody brilliant. I'm adding this to my favourites.
evilteddybear408 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Omg. That made me CRY!
'But don’t worry; I’ll make it because I love you, mommy.'
Oh god. That was so beautiful. She really loved her mom! That was an EXCELLENT potrayl of Samara!
I hope to read more!
Liz
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Mommy? kinda creepy...
rg chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
*gasps and covers mouth*ugh,oh I...*bursts out crying,and softly starts singing*to...the point of no.. return*sob* no use*tear*resisting...*cying*oh samara,the world was so cruel,you were so young!
Underneath Mia chapter 1 . 1/22/2004
OMFG that was good and sad. I'm going to cry.
I wish Samara's mother wouldn't have done that. I mean, she was the only one who actually cared about Samara...and I mean, how could you hate that kid? She's so cool
Impervious Imp Me Again chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Sorry I made a typo on the last one with and O instead of an I. This is one of the saddest stories I've ever read. It's so...I dunno.
But it's good.
Impervious Imp Me Again chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
But it's good.
panther7x chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
very, very sad and disturbing. but, I didn't really understand what the bold phrases were for; their phraseology really contrasted with that of innocent Samara's. It was just a little akward (however you spell that). And I think Samara's tone lacked on the evil side. But, really, this is a lot better than most one-shots from Samara's point of veiw. Really nice.