Reviews for Crow Love
BlackBerge chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Very good... only this Aly would have only had sholder length hair... Hair doesn't grow that fast.
RnDm-BandNerd chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
wow! So cute! I believe u have portrayed Nawat perfectly!
Madame-S-Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
The way you write it, the words you use, they're just so beautiful. The words in the first paragraph paint one of the most prettiest pictures in my mind. It almost gives out a surreal vibe.

And you've captured Nawat perfectly, his thoughts, actions and innocence. Very well done.

-MSB
TheGeekWhoBetrayedMe chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Aww.. that's so cute! I loved it. You're now officially awesome! ;D

For Tortall and the Queens Riders!
annmarieri chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
*laughs* Wow... I CANNOT write Nawat in charater. I just CAN'T (not for lack of trying, I assure you) It's excellent!

~Annmarie
PurpleLight chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
kool! i luv nawat and aly! well, nawat in particular. great story, though i wish that you could have made it longer.
Tuathail chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
aww that's cute and sweet. prety in character.
Jurei chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Very cute! I like the way you didn't really throw in any major OOC elements, like most are wont to do. After all, a lot of authors forget that Nawat, as a Crow, would probably not pine in the same way as every Tortallan human male is written ;
Keep it up! I really liekd this...very well done, despite its length! You really pegged Nawat's potential thoughts down well!
~Jurei6
pinky chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
u r brilliant thief! lol i mean tht was wonderful.. continue with ur heart stealing stories! ;)
Tris the weatherwitch chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
cute! i like a/n fics a lot, but there aren't too many of them yet. write more fics!
White-wolf2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
hee hee... how cool! Good story you have here!
Herculeha chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
That was wonderful, though I do wish it were longer. Sigh...can you belive this is the only Naway/Aly fic out there? I find that amazing! Nawat and Aly make the sweetest couple, even if he IS a crow!
Lucky, lucky Aly. Nawat is so cool! Thanks for writing such a nice story!
~Herculeha
Missa5 chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I love the stroy.
Fate chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
continue this or make a another with lots and lots of FLUFF!
nona chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
aw...that was so sweet and nicely done. two thumbs up!