Reviews for Through His Eyes
Guest chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
please finish the fanfic PLEASE i hate that people no coclude theys fan fics please
ChainLady chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
This is Awesome! What Happens Next?
Braverose chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
Wonderful story.. but I hope you will find time to update it. Please? KB rocks
dela490 chapter 4 . 3/27/2009
Hello. I just read your story and I love it. There are so many suspens in it and love. But I also see that you haven't updated your story for almost five years. It's not good because everyone who have read it want to know the end of it. So please update soon, please, please, please, please.
SilverTear18 chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
I absolutely loved your story! It's so cute and creative. I'm happy that I was able find it. But you really need to update soon, it'd be a shame to leave such a wonderful sotry unfinished.

~Silver
windmill chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I can't believe i hadn't seen this fic before! This is one of the best written stories in here...) I like your writting style, its very suggestive and universal.. i won't get tired of reading this... so i hope you update soon!)
lostmoonchild chapter 4 . 5/27/2006
Good story. I rather like the Kurama/Botan pairings.
Smexy Kitten chapter 4 . 5/14/2006
this fic is just about one of the cutest, most romantic things that i have read on so far.

i have just read all four chapters and i have got to say: damn gurl, u got a lot of talent! i can't wait for the next chapter!
Cristina Gomez chapter 4 . 2/21/2005
*sniff sniff* Is that it? *pouts and gives puppy eyes* Can you write some more please? *begs* Please kb is the best please!
Shadow Fox777 chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Update please.
Cristina Gomez chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
WHHAT! WHY BOTAN SAY NO! Anyway this story is great. Please write more! I love Kurama and Botan together to the end of the world! THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER! PLEASE UPDATE SONN!
Jelly-to-the-Bean chapter 4 . 10/27/2004
yea! great fic! update!
Jess-chan of the Nya Nya Neko chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
you're story rocks! I can't believe you're only thirteen (I believe that's what you said, right?) anyway, keep up the awsome work! I can't wait for the next chapter! Ja Ne! :D
Kagome0102 chapter 4 . 8/6/2004
NANI! You ended it there? o.O They finally expressed their feelings and here you leave us hainging! How dare you!

I outa...

I love you. _ I love this story too though, (if you took that I love you thing in a perverted way, I will swing a ham at you) I saw this story a little while back, and might I say that I wanted to read it, so guess what. Its like 1 20 in the morning right now and do you know what I've been doing? Going through all of TRYING to look for this fic and BAM! I found it! :-D Nothing can escape me. My thoughts were: Okay this story is really on your mind because of that stupidily really well written, cliff hanging summary. Just read the first chapter and be satisfied that its a REALLY bad fic.

BUT! Turns out that I loved it! Adored it! *_* Tell you what author, if you update this Saturday or this Sunday, I promise to leave behind a review as long as this one every time you write a chapter.

Ne? What do you say to that! AND I added this story to my: Author Alert List, Favorite Authors list, Favorite Story List AND HIGHYL recommend this story to others.

Kagome0102~
Hentaikoneko chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
Update please ! Update Update Update ! Woopie ! This is really good ! * drunk on orange soda* Can some get drunk on OS ?

K-chan : Yes they can .

Trust her . She knows .Oo .

K-chan : Shuddup .