Reviews for Online Drama
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 28 . 1/12
Bravo. Another wonderful story that's goin into my faves! I loved it. Miroku's ending line was priceless. Keep up the good work. You truly have a flair for writting inuyasha fics. :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Awww cute ending. Continuing to love this story with each chap. Is koga really gone? I will have to read on and see if he comes back later to try and win kagome again.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Another story that I'm loving. Keep it up. Good job. :)
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
3 chapters in and already I'm hooked. Lol. Onward for more. :)
Trinabear chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
This is so funny! I love how the characters just stumble around each other in a great, quirky way! Sesshomaru is lucky that Kagome hasn't asked about that tattoo yet! But really she did deserve it for trying to pull one over on Miroku! And I think that Sess is crushing her big time! Can you blame him though? Everyone just seems to fall in love with Kags! Can't wait for Kikyo to step onto the scene and knock Inuyasha's socks off! Now to read more of this awesome story! Thanks for writing it!
DeDe chapter 28 . 10/10/2014
Cute story hope u write more
Giada Luna chapter 28 . 5/20/2014
Oh for the simple days of AIM! Read this on a whim; haven't really read an Inuyasha fic in a while. Random and fun; a good read to keep a Monday at bay. Also, a neat glimpse into how your writing has grown - thanks!
DragonsAndOwls437 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Omigosh this is..! XD I love it already :3
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This fic actually made me sad ;( sigh
The chats reminded me of the ones I used to have with my friends everyday, even the personalities were similar in some ways lol. Hopefully I'll get in contact with them again . really miss them so much. Thanks for the amazing fic though :3 it brought happy memories into thought
SDQueen chapter 28 . 4/9/2014
I cant believe its overrrrr :'( I loved this!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 28 . 2/21/2014
LOL veyr nice and absolutely hilarious! lol loved this story!
TheBrokenSunrise chapter 11 . 2/19/2014
what inuyasha did was fucked up -.- maru shoulda won. and now definitely shouldn't have, like by default really?! great story tho one of my faves :D
Reba Jean chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
Cute wrap up after so many years in progress. I had this one in favs for years. Glad to see it to a happy ending.
ViviRenevaeh chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
No joke, the Best Inuyasha Fanfic I have ever read so far. Keep up the good work! :)
Anyone diss' this story immature cut someone... Omg lol sorry intensness. But in all seriousness, we'll done 3

ViviKat
The Cat Yokai ;)
ScarkitTheMadaNeko chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
I loved this story! You've done an amazing job on it.
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »