Reviews for Words That I Feel
Griever0823 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Ah yes, tis the crazy person come to review again! Anyway, that was really morbid...but in a good way. There have been a few fics written dealing with this kind of thing but I have to admit, yours seems to really capture the characters as they are meant to be portrayed. Am I actually making any sense? Ah well...
RWT chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Who's Hyne? But anyway, I'M OVERWHELMED! That was one good and sad fic!
angel-brokensorrow chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
Wow...so sad...it almost made me cry...poor Rinny...Gee..., not to sound insensitive or anything, but what she did was pretty selfish... _

Anyway, that was really morbid and sad but good...very, very well done.
Link1988 chapter 1 . 2/28/2004
Dang...I never checked your stories since you total killed mine. But you got talent, if you don't mind, would you read my story so far. The One Who Pulls the Strings. Maybe you got some tips for me ok.
Supremia chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Both Rinoa and Squall died, and yet, I cannot find the urge to laugh, do I, dare, feel sadness over...those two? I suppose I AM sad, my goodness, what is wrong with me? Ahh yes, you are a good writer dear; to make me feel remorse for two characters I usually can barely tolerate, that's something. Awesome work.

Tell Andrei I wish him a Happy Belated Birthday.
Wolfy chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Wow... This was such an excellent fic... Very emotional and moving. And I don't think it's morbid. It's very realistic to how someone feels and thinks after they lose a loved one. Great job!
Baby Rose chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Whoa...that was incredibly powerful. The fact that Rinoa resorted to suicide was a little predictable, but this part:
I'm coming, Squall.
I'm coming to say three words.
I love you.
That made it all the better. Very, very powerful stuff, and your choice of words made it that way. Nice job!
Pretty Green Eyes chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Aw *sniff* that was so sad, well written but sad...
Berlin's Brown Eyes chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow... Those were some beautiful words. I don't support the fact that Rinoa would resort to suicide, however.
anonymous FF-lover chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Heya, sorry that I haven't been reviewing the last chapters of your story! I've been a tad busy.
This is really good! Extremely touching.
Angelprinczess chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow...that was so powerful and moving. You really wrote Rinoa's emotions beautifully and it really makes you feel for her. Great job!
phrozen-heart chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
omg! this is so sad...at least Rinoa's finally with Squall, I guess.