Reviews for First Cut
CherryBlossoms38 chapter 2 . 8/7/2007
Very good. Please continue the story!
kellez69 chapter 2 . 4/3/2007
I loved it! You should write more chapters! this one was very good...you brought up an interesting topic, how did Sango's mother die? *sighs* I guess we'll never know!
me-steel-angel chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Ohh! I really really liked it! You NEED to write more! Yeah!

*waits for next chapter*

It made me cry..But it was really good. I really liked it. WRITE MORE OR DIE! lol
Servant of Grimmjow chapter 2 . 3/1/2005
good chapter so keep it up
Ilvinaeda chapter 2 . 1/28/2005
A most interesting fic. Let me summarize my thoughts...

1) Another superbly written piece. Dunno what to say...I was most impressed by your views and the descriptions.

2) A most accurate portrayal of the non-main chars of your story. Sango, as can be expected, is slightly OOC, but after all, she's the one whose "soul" is being changed to fit the writer's desires, so it makes sense.

3) The scene with Sango putting the knife deep into her hand is really stuck in me right now...it just seems so...well...soothing. She seems so eased as she feels her own blood drip from her body...sorry if this section freaks you out...she just seems so much more feminine in that moment.

4) Lastly, I must EMPHASIZE THIS and repeat: this is an extremely well-written fic...I'm surprised you didn't decide to update it. You are right in many ways...Sango has the most reason to "cut herself," and I feel like this story had a lot of merit...you should pick it up one day, if you find a reason to continue. If you need some ideas, have another Kohaku appearance, or you could even make Sango lose her mind slowly...like have one of Naraku's minions toy with her a bit, until she has to decide on her own life, which could mean the end of her friends, and definitely the friendship, or her friends, and either leave or die in battle...dunno. I really want to see you continue this story...sorry if my comments are irritating you a bit. I just want to see this story continue...

5) Like in the previous one, KEEP WRITING PLZ! This one's got some real merit, and I'd like to see it finished!
Black and Red Candles chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
lol that was a good start to a great story! im gonna add u to my author's stuffs so that i kno whne u update it rules! :D lol that sounds weird and my opinion (not like my opinion is wanted or matters,) is that Kohaku like, betrayed Sango and stuffs and he made like Sango be possessed by Naraku or something and kills her mother and now he feels regret for that...i dunt kno im just a stupid reviewer lol but ur story was really good keep going!
Hayai-hakai chapter 2 . 9/7/2004
Hey I like your story and you said youd update if people liked it well apparantly im not the only one so can yuo please update _ id really appreciate it and i want to see how you say Sango's mom died and hopefully type the story far enough to get to a part where Miroku could comfort her so please update soon
whatev1927 chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
I hope you update more cause I see a lot of kagome cut fics but they're kinda stupide
sourstarburst4 chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
I really liked your story! I hope you update soon. I see your point in that Sango has many reasons why she would cut herself but Kagome dosen't have really any. Keep writing!
Thorn of the Rose chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I really like this. Please update.
His Inferal Majesty chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Really Great Fic! Write More

Songo Need To have more fics that she finds a way to blow off steam.

I think it is depressing but I like it any wayso keep writing
His Inferal Majesty chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Cool Idea! I'v seen LOTS of Kagome cuts herself fics but never a Songo cuts her self. and as long as it ends as a Songo Miroku fic I like it!
ookami-san chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
please WRITE MORE THIS IS GETINGvery interesting(sorry i acidentaly had caps lock on) more plz!
ookami-san chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
this is very good in 1 hour i will read the next chapter
Hanyou-Girl25 chapter 2 . 6/1/2004
hey, great story so far, keep up the good work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »