Reviews for Jigsaw
csiKathy chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The Angel of Death is such a great character. I have read this story several times and enjoyed it each time. I wondered if you were setting up a cool sequel when you wrote that creepy ending in the facililty? Just a question. I find it is great to go back and read classics like this and let you know how much I appreciated your hard work and talent.
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
This was so far the best Grissom and Sara story I have read. Great job :D
xxhiphuggersxx chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
wow, this is good! Some lines made me laugh:)
linelm chapter 12 . 2/16/2010
This story is fabulous! One of the best GSR-stories I've read.
TVFanatic592 chapter 12 . 7/11/2009
Great Story! Ugh what a hopeless crazy-minded bitch! Who did she think she was? She belongs in that mental hospital. Okay, rant over. On the bright side, Sara and Griss didn't get hurt from her. You did an amazing job!
Bocilovegsr chapter 12 . 7/3/2009
OMG! Jesus and all! This was perfect!
Kris0011 chapter 12 . 5/4/2009
Will there be a sequel to this? It practically begs for one.
Kris0011 chapter 6 . 5/4/2009
What a great villian and the GSR rocks.
Kris0011 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
This is great so far.
awertvegtr chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
Dun Dun DUN!

PLease, please, PLEASE write a sequel! PLease! You MUST! I'm begging you here! I'll even be beta!
awertvegtr chapter 2 . 4/23/2009

Oh, WOW.

You know, this is so flippin' AMAZING that I can't fnd words to describe it. All I can say is that it is probably the best CSI fic I've EVER read.

Heh. Not even half way through it yet.
awertvegtr chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Holy shoot, this is really great.

I especially love the unknown POV's. It's very mysterious, really intriguing.

I'm SO adding this to my faves - I love this story, and I'm on the first chapter!
Sweetpup chapter 12 . 2/24/2007
holy freakin' crap...sick and twisted much...and i freakin' loved it crazy simply the idea alone but everything was so well written and interesting. My heart was like in my throat the whole bloody time. I loved really top notch one of the best fanfics of any category let alone CSI that I've ever read loved really...theres not much else to say other scare me a little (LOL kidding..kinda) but i loved it and uh yeah should go no I was supose to be in bed like an hour ago but couldn't stop reading so keep writting cause you rock :D:D
Rachael chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
One of the best stories i've ever read! I love GSR and i'm glad yours didn't have much angst!Is there going to be a sequel?
cheekymonkey06 chapter 12 . 2/28/2006
Holy freaking crap! That has to be the most twisted thing I have ever read. Wow! My palms were sweating the whole time. Awesome suspense! Bravo.