Reviews for Culture Shock
Naidi the Elf chapter 61 . 4/3/2005
Wow! Great fic! The chapters were just the right size, and the plot was well plan. I really love your OCs. This fic should have more reviews_
Sirael Lythling chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
of course he's gotta win the princess sooner or later.
Ace-of-Wands chapter 61 . 9/25/2004
Wow!

That was an AMAZING STORY!

I read it in about half a day, and absolutely loved it. If it was a published book I'd have bought it and read it numerous times!

I love the amount of detail you put into each part, and each character, and the interesting addition of Link visiting our world. I thought you wrote the story amazingly and want to read the sequel (as well as any other LoZ and Kingdom Hearts fics you write).

Much of the story was slightly depressing, and the characters were rather angsty and slightly OOC at some points, however that's how I truly imagine the Hylians and other people would be after fighting Ganondorf for so many years. And the ending was very sweet.

I hope to read more of your work, perhaps you will write about Link visiting Termina? Or exploring other areas of Hyrule?... Well, whatever you do, I'm sure it will be brilliant.

Feel free to contact me, for any reason, at rianarai
Shadow chapter 60 . 9/5/2004
Side Note: I FOUND IT! I finally found this story oh thank you thank you!

...sorry. It's just that I first found this story on a site called... ..? about 3 or 4 years ago. I loved it so much I was going to print it out..but then the site vanished (it was shut down, I guess...), and I've been combing the Internet for it ever since. I just recently found this site-and oh happiness! The story is here! My day has just been made perfect.

Review: I haven't read the entire thing yet, but I'm going to print it out ASAP and then I will. What I have read so far is absoulutly awesome-this has to be the best Zelda fanfic I've ever read, by a long shot. Andi; you're a genius. I'm so grateful that you didn't scrap this story; it truly is excellent. Being a writer myself, I'm even a little jealous of it. Please keep up the writing, I look foward to more of your works!
Lenipez sideshow chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
hay i like were this is going. i havn't finished reading it but it seems long(even if it has short chapters) and look forward to reading it
Laurel chapter 61 . 7/4/2004
Hi. I just finished reading your story. It was great! I loved it. I'm a Zelda/Link person myself, so I really liked the ending. And, with regard to your chapter lengths, I thought that they were all the right lengths. You're right that it is pointless to write excess just to make a chapter longer. But that's beside the point. I'm sorry for not reviewing until the very end. Your story deserves lots of reviews. I'm just a lazy person. I hope that you continue to write great stories!
FFAUTHOR AKAOVERDRIVE 01 chapter 61 . 6/29/2004
After waiting like nearly forever for this to finish, I am finally so relieved that everything worked out to the very end and congratulate you on this wonderful story. Your story should get more reviews if some people like I kno stop being lazy enough to atleast put an anonimous review to show some appreciation for this story. Many stories I read on this site end up never finished and always waiting for the ending that will never come, like my C&C stories. Now that you finished this story pleaze create a new one. Us reviewers will wait for your stories to come so keep up the great work and continue with the stories.
Dynnzel chapter 61 . 6/28/2004
I enjoyed your story very much. Although it would have been nicer if Link had been in our world longer. Oh well, it was cool anyway. . WOOT! *claps* Hey, i've got a future LoZ fic, wanna come read it? it's ok if ya don't. Hope to see the sequal soon! l8tr!
Talent Scout chapter 61 . 6/28/2004
Of course you have to write a sequel like the wedding, another villian, etc. It would be such a shame to see this die.
Andi Aradan chapter 49 . 6/28/2004
A note from the author: I've been extremely busy in the past little while, emily, and just haven't had time to finish posting this. PLEASE be patient and just wait - I'll have the rest out soon.
11111111111111111111111111111 chapter 49 . 6/28/2004
Hello? You havnt updated in a bit. wherre are you? This is a great story
emilydacat chapter 49 . 6/26/2004
Hey! It's been a while since you updated. Are you Ok? Post some more soon! This is really great!
Kitana4 chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
OMG! Culture Shock! I remember this story being on . I was so disappointed when the site went down because I could no longer read this story. I'm glad to have found it again and to find two chapters that I haven't read. I love this fanfic, it's one of my favorites and I am so glad to get the chance to once again enjoy it. Keep up the good work and please update soon!
zeldaqueen chapter 49 . 4/26/2004
Yay, you updated! This was one of the first Zelda fan fics I ever read, and I've been waiting patiently to see more. Excellent, excellent work so far. I am excited to see the ending! I like the way you describe things in your story-it makes the reader feel truly a part of the action. Good work.
Dynnzel chapter 49 . 4/26/2004
Ack! Sorry for not reviewing! I didn't get yours on my list when ever i checked it! How did that happen? No idea. Anyway, Great chaps, sucks that Link died. Would ya come and read check out my stories? (Only if ya want to of course.) Update soon!