Reviews for Two Wrongs Make a Right
Stormshadowfire chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
update!
Tatsukai chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Great, great start. Love Dudley's line. XD

Poor first years-couldn't join the food fight because they hadn't learned any spells yet. Duck and cover would be all they could do.

Haha! Malfoy 'readily volunteered.' I can just imagine the blood draining from his face as he realizes what he just did.

'Severed arm' makes it sound as if Malfoy's arm was cut completely off his body.

I love this story! 3
Tatsukai chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Wronski Feint on a Tiggorn. XD
Tatsukai chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
Either Draco was imagining the scar on his arm or Pansy was trying to make him feel good by not saying it was there.

Anyway, great chapter! :)
Tatsukai chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
I thought Draco might be able to give a simple excuse to the Dark Lord like, 'I was saving Potter so you would have the pleasure of killing him first hand,' and then he could expand the excuse by using what Lucius told him to use, 'now I'll use Potter's debt to lure him to you.'
Tatsukai chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
Now we've seen that Draco is attracted to Harry and he's very aware of it. Will we get to see if Harry is attracted to Draco yet?
Tatsukai chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Haha. I find it funny that Harry insulted Malfoy unprovoked as Malfoy was leaving and Malfoy didn't have an insulting response. I imagine it will be a very heated Quidditch match with both of them all riled up.
Lumcer chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
Aw I was injoying this tale.. It was a great story! I wish you had continued it...

KCK-Lumcer
Rising Phoenix1835 chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Hey what ever happened to you not abandoning this story? Are you ever planning on continuing it? I think this story is great. Loved the interaction between Harry and Draco in the last chapter. Hope to see an update from you soon
thedancingelk chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
you have to update! and are harry and draco ever going to snog? i'm dieing here!
angel hakusho chapter 6 . 1/9/2006
Hahahahahahahhaah! This chaptr was hecka FUNNY! UPDATE!
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
Nice fic! It's interesting. I like what you've done with Harry and Draco. Very interesting. Please write more!

_

CDW
Stevie's Favorites chapter 6 . 7/1/2004
you should really think about UPDATING THIS FIC!

i'll give you a cookie! please! with whipped cream and naked dracos on top! come ON!

btw, you have to upload your doc in html to get the italics to work... like, when you save it, save it as ".html" or ".htm" instead of ".doc" or whatever it is. then the italics and fun other stuff will work.

but really, this fic rocks. i love it. update it...

NOW!
Hrei-siesn chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
:-). That made me happy. Harry has officially joined in on Darco's "covert" social scheme then... this is really good, by the way... wish it were update more often *hint* but it's worth while.
justmyteacup chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Hi!

i loved this chapter!the scenes between harry and draco were great! specially their little conversation at breakfast!

please update soon if you can!

stay well