Reviews for I Am Dansmesyeux Riddle
Azzara chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Dansmesyeux...in my eyes...
blueinkpen chapter 25 . 6/11/2006
ok i know you said you never finished it and that you just stoped writing but NO YOU CANT END THERE! HE JUST GOT TO SEE SNAPE AGAIN! ok, that is all, it was wonderful, i shall now go read the rest of your stories!
DesertArab chapter 25 . 3/10/2005
I love this story, PLEASE don't stop writing!
lyra potter chapter 25 . 3/4/2005
Continue!
Avery-Rose-Rain-Slytherin chapter 25 . 1/11/2005
keep writing. update soon oh and to tell you that the Phoenix tear's have healing power's if you want dan to see once more.
Artemis1000 chapter 25 . 9/25/2004
I love this story! The Death Eater children were all so cute and I liked Voldemort as well in the first part of the story. It's so sweet how he even let the children steal his wand. That scene when they feathered James was just hilarious!

It's saddening to see that the seven years of war have taken their toll on everyone. Of course, so far we've mostly seeb what it's done for Voldemort and Dan, I was very sad to read that their relationship has taken such a turn for the worse. I hope very much that Dan will find the answers that he looks for and won't get into too much trouble. Will we learn what has become of the werewolves?

And by the way, will you tell us yet what happened to make Dumbledore change his mind so suddenly?
Amelia Alexandra chapter 25 . 7/5/2004
Ah, finally a new chapter. The only thing that's negative about vacation is that I can't spend as much time on the Internet as a wish. But finally I was able to get in. Poor Dan, I hope he remembers Snape. Yeah, the chapter was kind of short, but I know you have your other story. Which is great, I love it. I just hope you could bother continuing this one to. Please?
Juli Black Potter chapter 25 . 7/3/2004
Yes it was a short capter. How wil Voldemort react when he finds out that Dan is missing? But I like what you have done to Dan but dont he rember Snape at all? Cip doing the good worke on your fic
Starrylibra chapter 25 . 7/3/2004

don't u dare stop this story!

this is way betta (no offence) then your other 1 even tho i didn't read it, cos it's bout dan and sev and voldemort etc.

i'll commit suicide if u stop this!:)

good chapter

lotsa love

starrylibra

x-x-x-x-x-x
Marauder1prongs chapter 25 . 7/2/2004
YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE! I have to see what happens next. O I have an idear if you want to hear it. and if not... well I can take a hint because I really know when to shut up and when people tell me to shut up I can SHUT UP you know what I am saying. I don't like to annoy people but sometimes I just can't- SHUT UP! Oh okay I'll shut up now. LOL. YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE!
Morlinde chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Love the story, but the cliffhanger is killing me! Leaving the chapter there was so slytherin!, you should be proud of yourself!
I'm Not The Weakest Link chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
good
starrylibra chapter 24 . 5/21/2004
update pwease!
Marauder1prongs chapter 24 . 5/14/2004
Whoa! Wait... How come James knew but the other two dipshits didn't? I dunno but this chapter cracked me up. Except the last part o'course. I would really love to see a next chapter. Oh and by the way I am not happy. You left me with a cliffy and you won't talk to me and it took you a really long time to post! Oh well beggers can't be choosers.
starrylibra chapter 24 . 5/12/2004
meeny! wat a cliff hanger! i can't check if u've updated until wednesday, coz i'm at my nans:( the only source of entertainment thetre is the tv. so just 4 me i'm sure you'd have updated twice my then 0:)