Reviews for Metroid Fusion: The Novelization
SamtheMetroid chapter 19 . 6/8
This book was awesome! I loved the game, and you got the book practically spot on! It's awesome!
A random guy chapter 4 . 5/13/2015
This is really awesome! I like the way Samus is portrayed.
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 1/4/2014
THIS WAS AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! You are a genius! This is the best Metroid fic I've ever read!
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 1/4/2014
Samus, meet Ice Beam, Omega Metroid, meet the one thing that can end your pathetic existance!
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 1/4/2014
Any objections Lady? My favorite line in all of Metroid!
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
So, if Samus's Beam Cannon is authorization enough, would that make it a Special Beam Cannon? Sorry, had to say it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
I love Samus's idea of convincing someone, a Super Missile to the brain. She must love her job sometimes, and othertimes hate it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Yipes, remind me never to anger Samus...
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Now that Samus can use the X to Power Up, she is goingg tohave a lot of fun, it's X Parasite Season and Samus Aran is not called The Hunter for nothing.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'd like it to be noted that by the end of tomorrow, I will have read this fic a third time. I read it twice when I first found it, added it to my favourites, etc. It's brilliant. (And slightly helps if/when I get stuck while playing.) 3
Red Rebel chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
Yes, Ridley was part machine at the time of Metroid Prime.

But so was the Security Robot. It had organic components, and the X infected it. So it was possible for Ridley to be infected.

As for how he was there in the first place, maybe the science team cloned him from a DNA sample.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 19 . 7/24/2004
Very vell written. I recommend you to write the novelization of "Super Metroid".
Darkspeedster chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
... after fully reading this story... I have found Andi L. McCloud to be one of the best writers I've seen in a long time... I've seen great works, and this is one of them.
Kirbyguy99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Awsome story with the twist of violence. 9/10
AutoFire chapter 19 . 2/13/2004
Hi, it's me, phazon-elite! I FINALLY created an account :) Well anyway, did you know that this story inspired me to do a novelization of Metroid Prime? I just uploaded it. When you get the chance, can you stop by and check it out? I've only got the prologue up though. Anyway, keep up the good work!
P-E