Reviews for Metroid Fusion: The Novelization
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 1/4
THIS WAS AWESOME! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! You are a genius! This is the best Metroid fic I've ever read!
ShadowLDrago chapter 18 . 1/4
Samus, meet Ice Beam, Omega Metroid, meet the one thing that can end your pathetic existance!
ShadowLDrago chapter 17 . 1/4
Any objections Lady? My favorite line in all of Metroid!
ShadowLDrago chapter 16 . 1/4
So, if Samus's Beam Cannon is authorization enough, would that make it a Special Beam Cannon? Sorry, had to say it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/4
I love Samus's idea of convincing someone, a Super Missile to the brain. She must love her job sometimes, and othertimes hate it.
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 1/4
Yipes, remind me never to anger Samus...
ShadowLDrago chapter 2 . 1/4
Now that Samus can use the X to Power Up, she is goingg tohave a lot of fun, it's X Parasite Season and Samus Aran is not called The Hunter for nothing.
YamiNoTomoyo chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I'd like it to be noted that by the end of tomorrow, I will have read this fic a third time. I read it twice when I first found it, added it to my favourites, etc. It's brilliant. (And slightly helps if/when I get stuck while playing.) 3
Red Rebel chapter 13 . 5/8/2005
Yes, Ridley was part machine at the time of Metroid Prime.

But so was the Security Robot. It had organic components, and the X infected it. So it was possible for Ridley to be infected.

As for how he was there in the first place, maybe the science team cloned him from a DNA sample.
GoldenTalesGeek chapter 19 . 7/24/2004
Very vell written. I recommend you to write the novelization of "Super Metroid".
Darkspeedster chapter 19 . 7/1/2004
... after fully reading this story... I have found Andi L. McCloud to be one of the best writers I've seen in a long time... I've seen great works, and this is one of them.
Kirbyguy99 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Awsome story with the twist of violence. 9/10
AutoFire chapter 19 . 2/13/2004
Hi, it's me, phazon-elite! I FINALLY created an account :) Well anyway, did you know that this story inspired me to do a novelization of Metroid Prime? I just uploaded it. When you get the chance, can you stop by and check it out? I've only got the prologue up though. Anyway, keep up the good work!
P-E
The-Griffin chapter 19 . 1/31/2004
Hmm... It's not bad. However, it can be much better. I think that the main problem this story has is the common mistake of being too vague with descriptions of what happens. "A firefight ensued which lasted an hour before I got a lucky hit in" is much more bland compared to "I dove out of the way, firing constantly, despairing as the shots from my Wave Beam ricoched harmlessly off the armor. Cursing, I jumped in the air to avoid more shots from the SA-X and finally scored with a missle."
The first thing is something that occurs much too often in this story, in my opinion, and it hurts the quality. I enjoyed the dialogue, but the action was somewhat lacking. Build on your weaknesses and maintain your strengths; my advice is to write several short private pieces detailing a single fight scene in various settings such as fantasy, sci-fi, western, medieval, etc., and aiming to write a certain amount of words.
You have great potential, that much is obvious from this story. And I would be lying if I said I hated this story, but the same would be true if I said that there were times when I got a feeling of "This is it?"
Squall Highwind chapter 19 . 1/24/2004
WHO! Great ending!do sum other metroid games! I've yet to see any good S. Metroid, or good MP fics (i also wouldnt mind Metroid 2...). U do great work!
_