Reviews for Semi Charmed Kind of Life
iridescent eyes chapter 12 . 5/1/2005
I love, love, love this piece, but I don't like when people make me cry.

You made me cry.

Touché.
PsycheSoul chapter 4 . 11/19/2004
Hey you, I thought I'd leave a little review for a few reasons. One, I have to say I really admire your stories. Your plots are amazing, really captivating. I find myself wanting to continue reading your story, especially whenever I can't - like when I have no access to a computer! But one thing I have to comment on, is sometimes your sentence structure could be improved on a little bit. For example, you say, "as the man he drew a gun from his suit." The word 'he' is not required.

I hope I've helped, and I really hope to read more of your fictions in the future as you have a truly brilliant imagination.

-PsycheSoul
Rea chapter 12 . 2/28/2004
Wow, this was such a good fic I am completely jealous and I absolutely HATE you. Just kidding ;)
Kmia chapter 1 . 2/24/2004
Hey there my little intellegent friend. Once again I am surprised about the amount of work you put into your stories. Although I haven't talked to Jordan ion the past few weeks you can understand that he still wants to go camping with you for all the wrong reasons. Anywho I will not reveal to many secrets in hope to keep you and your life a mystery to all your fans and readers of FANFICTION, such as myself who doesn't get around to read anyone else's writting due to the fact that hey all I need is your stories, nobody else compared to the graphic detail in which you express your opions:0. I have failed to confront Zack again but I know that I will have to show my face eventually. I should not let my feelings interfear with my life you should write a story based on the hard lives of those up North;)...you know you want to. And oh yah if you do decided to finish of your semester somewhere other then where you live just to get into a certain University, is kinda out of the question as much as i would like for it to happen,it's just that everyone in that university are a bunch of hillbilies and would love to have a smart person such as yourself in that city. Well i guess I have over done my share, keep writting and always remeber I do enjoy your stories...tahtah
Kmia Sims;)
alocin chapter 12 . 12/22/2003
Aww I am kind of glad she didn't die too. She didn't die but she also didn't become a strange Dawn-character or anything odd like that, so a good semi-open ending. That is two really great Matrix fics from you now. I will certainly keep an eye out for the start of the next one so I can enjoy even more of your writing! Merry Xmas.
Erebus chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
Really well put together story, I like the whole "messed up youth" angle. Probably could have done with another draft to take care of any little mistakes but overall a wellthought out, original idea. Nice to see this after scanning through so much crap.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 12 . 12/21/2003
You are offically awarded the Dalidon
"Dazzle" Award.
This is not because your piece is full of light, quite the contrary. The contrast between subject matter and writting is pronounced, you write absolutely beautifully even though it's a dark piece.
You capture the reader, make them listen and then hold on to them, even when the last line falls away. Your characters are believeable and the way you portray them excellent. I look forward to reading other works of yours and you are already on my fav list for this story.
Please keep going and I'll be sure to look out for the rest of your stories!
november chapter 12 . 12/21/2003
Wow. *adds to favorites* You can write ur ass off. thats a good thing by the way. ;)
november chapter 12 . 12/21/2003
Alana the Black Mage chapter 12 . 12/20/2003
Ohh...it's over now...;.; Wow, Quinn is really screwed up. At least Trinity convinced her to now kill herself...
And I can't wait for your next fic, Trin's my favorite character, too _ Plus we need more Wraith lol!
Emerald3 chapter 12 . 12/20/2003
Wow!
Never mind disappointed I loved the ending, superb. Very gripping, your writing really reminds me of Evanesence sometimes. That's a good thing because I love Evanescence, your stories are very intoxicating. That's the only way I think to describe them.
You portrey strong emotions well without going over the top, and the whole thing was very believable. An excellent piece of writing, I will look forward to many more.
Happy Christmas,
Emerald3
alocin chapter 11 . 12/20/2003
Hey I made it online again! And another chapter up yay! Hm burning their mother's coffin; theraputic and fun! At least they didn't get marshmallows out ;) Alas for only one more chapter to go, sob. But another Matrix fic to come along too, is it another Trinity one? I look forward to it!
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 11 . 12/19/2003
I like how you put Erica's past in the view while Trinity is off in lala land. Its really cool. I can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 11 . 12/18/2003
Ok, wow. Please keep going, the award will come with a glowing review of your last chapter, promise!
Alana the Black Mage chapter 11 . 12/18/2003
Aww...only one more chapter? That's sadness...I really like this fic! Quinn is really screwed up...but it's really interesting. And Wraith is awesome, you can't kill him! Maybe he transfers over to another ship or something?
m...cookies...