Reviews for Semi Charmed Kind of Life
alocin chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
Mero during his Spanish phase - cool! Ah Trin would have made his life hell if Morpheus had tricked her. That would have been quite fun! I am gonna have to vote against Quinn being unplugged, or at least if she did get unplugged something tragic would then have to happen to her. I just can't see unplugged Trin as having anyone outside of the Neb to worry about/have worrying about her. But then again I didn't originally see Trin as being a former drug addict, so all things can change!
Emerald3 chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
Wow, I adored that Chapter, it was soo cool. Especially with the Mergovinian (sp) talking Spanish!
Very cool plot and you seem to have a good understanding of how the characters would behave in different situations.
I think that if Quinn is unplugged it would be very interesting to find out what happened to her, and also might give you some more scope for new stories . . . (( hint hint ;) ))
But if she isn't Trinity's reaction to loosing her, and her fate in teh real world would also be very interesting to write about.
Urm, I guess I'm sort of not helping, but I think it would work well either way. I think though I like the thought of Trinity having a sister in the Real World, so I'm all for her being unplugged.
Other than that a great chapter, my only critiscm being that there were a couple of typos in places.
Please update soon, you have a wondeful imagination and I love your stories!
Alana the Black Mage chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Nice...you've definitely done justice to Trinity with Erica. Keep going! And I want to know what happens with Quinn, too.
alocin chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
And she takes off again! As stubborn as each other. So Quinn's going off to Club Hel? Is Mero gonna make an appearence? Interesting. My theory is that the blue pill would just knock you out and they would then unplug you while you were unconcious. Don't take pills from strange gap-toothed freaky leather-clad men! Run and tell the nice Agents instead ;)
Emerald3 chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
Very nice chapter, very nice indeed.
What I like about your writing is your incorperate things we know happened in the films, and then just as we think we know what's going to happen you go and surprise with a twist of events!
That's a really good trait in a writer and I htink it's partly why I like your stories so much!
As usual your chapter was wonderful, filled with exciting events and good grammar. I look forward to your next update, and don't worry about my name!
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 5 . 12/5/2003
She likes to run huh? I guess that's one thing that will never change. Nicely written, I'm looking forward to the next chapter and thank you for giving Quinn a little more to do. What I want to know is if she gets unplugged.
Please continue this very interesting story.
alocin chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
I like her not actually taking the red pill when she was first offered it - that's an unexpected twist. Didn't see that coming! Morpheus is gonna have to sell "the truth" a bit harder than that to get her to cooperate! Looking forward to the next chapter as ever.
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
As per usual, a lovely chapter, I want to know what happens to Quinn, she knows too, or atleast I think she does. Anywho, please update soon, I really can't wait to see what happens next :)
Emerald3 chapter 4 . 12/4/2003
Wow!
I like it !
Nice ending, good sequence with the Agents.
I don't know whether to feel sorry for Miranda or not, I shall have to think about this a bit harder.
I think it's good that she didn't take the pill the first time around, nice twist in the sequence of events.
I look forward to more (soon?)
Best wishes
Emerald(3)
((Thankies for the cookie, _))
alocin chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
Oh dear, since she doesn't seem to have a sister in the real world then somthing bad is gonna have to happen isn't it. I really like they way you took it from a flashback of her walking out into the rain to Morph and her sharing their fun sounding cold shower. Dreaming of Smith? That means you are watching just about the right amount of Matrix I should think!
Protectress of Dalidon chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Nicely done! I'm glad that Erica/Trinity is pulling her life together. Please keep going, I want to find out what happens to Quinn, it's a nice twist to have her say "Wake up with me", I like it.
Next chapter :)
Emerald3 chapter 3 . 12/2/2003
Wow!
Cliff Hanger . . .meanie
I love every word of it though.
You have good grammar and an excellent style of writing.
I found sorting out the lesser main characters a little confusin, but then again I might just be stupid.
Other than that a really, really good story and I look forward to more!
cindy chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
is erica trinity? if so, how come u made her a drug addict?
Emerald3 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Wow, excellent as always.
Excellent description of MSN, really life like!
A nice and deep story, I like the chosen name for Trinity, (Erica) and I like the fact that she has a sister.
The whole things is really well written, I look forward to some more from an excellent writer!
alocin chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
Cool. I never really thought of Trin as a former drug addict before, and before reading this so far I still would not have put the two together. But they way you write her shows how she could have once been like that. Now is Smith gonna appear while she is on drugs or something and start dictating philosphy to her? No? Oh well... ;-) Just kidding.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »