Reviews for G'night Sweet Girl
downwithAngle-Spike4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I love the song I love the storie i love it i love it i love it. please please please write more.

you don't want me to bag and make a fool out of my self do you?
Nyouya chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
This totally has to be a series. There is no way this could ever be a stand alone fic. It's too good, and I want to know what happens. Please make this into a series.

PS. I love that you used one of James' own songs for Spike to sing. It was a great touch.
Casey chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
Kiyo-Cub chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
Andysleeps chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Series, has to be a series. I'll write it for you if you want, but it was destined to be a you need any help at all, I'm your gal. *giggle, sort of rhimed...
OldWound chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
i completely love the story! its so sad but sweet. just know how to bring out those emotions of mine. it seems really good as a stand alone cause sometimes when there is to much added it may loose its specialness but i dont know i kind of want to really see more it could be lead in a good direction so its up to you all the way! you wrote the story take it away!
xanya-forever chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I have ALWAYS thought that that song was like Buffy and Spike, especially during the last scene of 'Beneath You' (have I told you this?) so I can definitely see where you're coming from. This was great! I could so imagine it happening. Excellent work.
DevilishGurl0222 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
that was so depressing and sweet and oh my god i hope you keep writing. gosh i could feel it all. well hope you update soon soon soon soon!
starlight64 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
this is an excellent story - god i have to listen to that song! was an excellent stand alone but would be a great series! Go on you know you want to - do another chapter.
Lithoniel Sedai chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Aw, this is beautiful. It's an excellent stand alone but would be an even better series (hint hint). Oh, i hope you write more, this has heaps of potential...
Serene Sue chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I loved this story. I don't think that i should be a whole long series but it seems to good to leave it at a stand alone. Decide what you want, but either way, it's a great story.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
SERIES! This is supper good.
spikesbby4evr chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This was really good. I have heard the song and i have the cd...but i've never really listened to the lyrics. Isn't James' voice the best? lol . I thought the song really fit well with the story and you should keep going.
blackbeltchic chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
it could be a series, if you had a definite place to go, but i'd stay stick with a good thing. it rocks. I've never heard the song before, i've heard of the band, and yes, i think it's ironic, that the guy who plays spike's band sings the song, but whatever.
I definitly think you could go either way. i'd say stay as a single. Unless of course, you know that you could write a second chapter that either rivals or is better than this first one.
up to you!