Reviews for First I Giveth
shugokage chapter 21 . 5/2
A truly interesting chapter and you missed 2012 lol!
Boring OC's and the canon characters are all sane, reasonable people. Ranma as real life. What's the point?
Oh come on not fair 2012 was 3 years ago please update
xbox432 chapter 21 . 1/25
Heh, well I'd say it's well past 2012 so you're probably not writing anymore. But I'd still like to say that I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, there are depressingly few RanmaxNabiki stories out there and this by far one of the better ones I've come across.

Nabiki is shown quite well as a girl trying to break out of the armor she's surrounded herself with, and I find the fact that while she would like to be more to Ranma that she is still happy to just be his friend is appealing.

... And Akane has seriously hit Bitch Mode, dang is she spiteful. The only negative I can think for this so far is that the part about Kasumi being a genius in the Art seems to have come completely out of left field. But all considered that's a pretty small complaint.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Why would I read a fic with a crappy summary that tells me nothing about the fic?
imortis chapter 21 . 3/30/2013
your late! It's 2013!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/21/2013
Please complete this.i'm begging you
Dagoni hide chapter 21 . 1/13/2013
Great fic, refreshing how it's treated
Hope you'll continue it !
So you want to be an Author chapter 21 . 7/20/2012
It's 2012! More chapters?
silverstreak93242 chapter 21 . 6/24/2012
Ok, here's hoping that this review finds you well, and still writing this story...I am hoping that it isn't dead, because I enjoyed reading it the first time, and I enjoyed reading it again! If it is simply on life support for the time being, due to writer's block, I hope you are able to continue it soon! or rather continue it when you have the time and inclination! If this fic is dead, if possible, could you please let me know so I can remove it from my list of saved fics on my computer? I am hoping tho that you will be able to continue it so I can find out how you resolve Ukyo and Ranma, and bring Nabiki together with Ranma! as well as all the other issues that have cropped up within the fic! TTFN
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 5/26/2012
Why does every author always assume going to Jusenkyo woul be so bad? Remember Rogue and the well of the Asura? or as they called it spring of the drowned angry goddess... between that and the minotaur there's probably alot more useful and powerful transformations there. Take a tank of gold fish or mice with you and you could very easily A: stay out of trouble by satisfying the spirngs with sacrifices and B: gain a form of incredable easy power.
Byakugan789 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Heh, I woulda thought that nabiki would associate with the hellsing manga because of lady helsing herself, actually. Lady Integra Helsing is a self made ruler of a political/business/military organisation and has been since she was a child, taking her fathers meger occult hunters organization and the families pet vampire and single handedly turning it into a large and sucessful organization...but that's just me.

Ranma could benifit from reading the hellsing manga as well, though it'd be more likely Hiroshi and Daisuke would put him onto the notion than him getting far enough in the series to realize it himself.

Remember how Lady Hellsings buttler got the title Angel of Death? Uhuh, that's the very kind of technique ranma could reverse engineer. Admittedly it'd be more moose's thing than ranma's but his very nature would have him willing to learn it none the less.
griffenvamp chapter 21 . 10/15/2011
just got one question are you ever going to finish this one?

hope you do.
griffenvamp chapter 21 . 5/19/2011
whens the next chaptor coming out? and are you going to finish the story
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
A bit angsty. Hopefully, it's not a full blown angst killing story.