Reviews for Obliviate
jessiebarrios chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I found it a bit confusing tho
characetsworld6891 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
fantastic!
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH you've just made me really like Blaise
Tahira chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Awe. That's real good although I don't feel like Malfoy to kill his dad. I feel really sad that neither Draco or hermione will remember the potion incident. After all blaze was a good friend to Malfoy. It's must be upsetting to lie to Ginny and for her to not remember. Over all great story.
StyleStalker chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
So Draco killed his dad and Blaise obliviated them both so they believed they head spent the night together. Interesting, maybe a bit long and sometimes a bit confusing but overall it was a sweet story.
CJ chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I liked this story. It was short and to the point and Good. Blaise must of Obilivated Draco and killed Draco's dad. That way Hermione and Draco could be together.
akwardllama chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
The story has a good idea but is slightly confusing and hard to follow. Otherwise there is a great idea and plot line
lakelady8425 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
So fun and clever!
warner905 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You are the queen of banter! Great chemistry and it was so much fun to read this. Wonderful pacing.
anaraz chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Did Blaise Obliviate Draco?
Lol chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
The story confused me.
A bit.
But I liked it.
LaLaLand chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nope. Sorry, there was just too much going on in it for it to be a one-shot, and the kissing scenes, not to mention the angst scenes weren't described much at all.
If you'd probably expanded the story- made it into 3 chapters max, described all the "memories" and the moments that Draco and Hermione had together that she now has forgotten, it would've made it even more romantic and angsty. Then you could've added some fluff like how Draco would glance at her during classes while she was busy and want so badly to be with her. How he'd remember their time together and then feel anger towards Lucius for tearing them apart, and finally decide to kill his father because it just wasn't worth losing Hermione. And the ending could've been Blaise erasing their memory with an epilogue where they wake up happy and together in bed.
I know this is a long review, and its not a very good one, but I honestly liked the concept of this story. I think, with a little more description of the scenes, you could've made it even more brilliant, and gotten a whole lot of reviews.
That being said, I liked the story :)
James Beck chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
And honestly, this kind of gryffindorian shit just wasn't part of his make up.

LOL! XD I absolutely loved this! This was amazing! Thumbs up and bravo! You did a wonderful job on this! Proababley one ofthe best I've read so far! I was smiling the whole way through
Drakhiemoine chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
hahahahahhahahah.

dang i love this. lol
T.Themis chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
A perfect solution for the problem!
And an amusing story.