Reviews for Life Beyond These Walls
delypanda chapter 16 . 4/25
In the first few chapters, you wrote that Lehlina's ears were pointed but Galadriel and other elves have been referring to her as mortal so is she half-elven, elf or human?
Other than that confusion, been loving her character and especially the brawl between Elrohir and Lehlina :)) that was just hilarious
Sanityisnotmything chapter 22 . 12/29/2016
Please please please tell me you are going to update. This story is beautifully written and I truly love the storyline. I can't wait to see Legolas and Lehlina reunite and everything else to come. Thank you for writing and I hope to read more soon :)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/17/2016
Thats it ?
I spent many hours Reading this wonderful story and it stops here ? :(
I'm so dispointed. Its one of the most catching story i've read so far. Its so Well written.
I'm not fluent in english, i am french but i got caught up with you'r story and couldnt stop Reading.
I really hope you'll find time to continue because great.
Thanks you for sharing with us you'r wonderful story
Lily chapter 22 . 9/18/2016
You son of a biscuit you haven't updated it for so longgggggg ...yes i know your a human being too but i was subscribed to one channel on YouTube and i just started watvhed her then her episodes stoped and she hasnt uploaded in a year or two and i dont want that to happen to you...:(
Lily chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Dammit this is too good to be true! XD
Lily chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
...beautiful
Alibird1 chapter 22 . 6/25/2016
aaahhhh! I read this til my eyes were sore. it is so good. I love lehlina. and the way you write is great. it flows and captures the readers attention immediately. and you really got the characters perfect. I hope you update soon. I'm dying a Lil inside everyday you dont. please don't kill me. don't be a murderer of love. haha. well, keep on keeping on.
wtm chapter 22 . 4/4/2016
really looking forward to the next chapter :)
pervychan1 chapter 22 . 4/2/2016
Never stop writing. I'm addicted, update soon!
painted heart chapter 22 . 2/18/2016
Ooooh sounds very interesting and cant wait to read more!
LegolasKili chapter 22 . 2/11/2016
Hey !
I just found your story this morning and I have no choice but to read it till the last chapter because it's too great ! :D
I love your character and her relationship with Legolas. The necklace "skills" are making me wonder what would be the price to pay for being alive again. I hope she will recover soon and avoid having troubles with Grima... Even if I know it could be interesting.
I look forward for the next chapter (I hope it won't take too long but alas, I know how life can be complicated and how much it's hard to publish in times) :)
LK
ps : I'm sorry if there is any mistake in this review but english is not my mother tongue and I didn't practice it for a while now. But I'm back on the english part of the fandom, because the french one is a bit poor this days ...
wolfismyhero chapter 22 . 1/25/2016
You have such a unique and beautiful style of writing! I favorited this story long ago and only started reading it again last night. I'm sorry to say I've already finished what you've so far published. I cannot wait until the next chapter is up, and will be faithfully checking to see if you've updated. Hope all is well with you!
WickedGreene13 chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
I'm glad to see you're back. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years.
gonsalsy chapter 22 . 1/20/2016
Great chapter, loved the interaction with Eomer and Haleth. Will there be more Eomer in this story? Can't wait for Lehlina to be reunited with the others!
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 22 . 1/19/2016
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! I'm so thrilled that she's alive; I had forgotten about the necklace. Will there be a love triangle between Legolas, Lehlina, and Eomer?