Reviews for Life Beyond These Walls
Lily chapter 22 . 9/18
You son of a biscuit you haven't updated it for so longgggggg ...yes i know your a human being too but i was subscribed to one channel on YouTube and i just started watvhed her then her episodes stoped and she hasnt uploaded in a year or two and i dont want that to happen to you...:(
Lily chapter 4 . 9/18
Dammit this is too good to be true! XD
Lily chapter 3 . 9/18
...beautiful
Alibird1 chapter 22 . 6/25
aaahhhh! I read this til my eyes were sore. it is so good. I love lehlina. and the way you write is great. it flows and captures the readers attention immediately. and you really got the characters perfect. I hope you update soon. I'm dying a Lil inside everyday you dont. please don't kill me. don't be a murderer of love. haha. well, keep on keeping on.
wtm chapter 22 . 4/4
really looking forward to the next chapter :)
pervychan1 chapter 22 . 4/2
Never stop writing. I'm addicted, update soon!
painted heart chapter 22 . 2/18
Ooooh sounds very interesting and cant wait to read more!
LegolasKili chapter 22 . 2/11
Hey !
I just found your story this morning and I have no choice but to read it till the last chapter because it's too great ! :D
I love your character and her relationship with Legolas. The necklace "skills" are making me wonder what would be the price to pay for being alive again. I hope she will recover soon and avoid having troubles with Grima... Even if I know it could be interesting.
I look forward for the next chapter (I hope it won't take too long but alas, I know how life can be complicated and how much it's hard to publish in times) :)
LK
ps : I'm sorry if there is any mistake in this review but english is not my mother tongue and I didn't practice it for a while now. But I'm back on the english part of the fandom, because the french one is a bit poor this days ...
wolfismyhero chapter 22 . 1/25
You have such a unique and beautiful style of writing! I favorited this story long ago and only started reading it again last night. I'm sorry to say I've already finished what you've so far published. I cannot wait until the next chapter is up, and will be faithfully checking to see if you've updated. Hope all is well with you!
WickedGreene13 chapter 22 . 1/20
I'm glad to see you're back. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Years.
gonsalsy chapter 22 . 1/20
Great chapter, loved the interaction with Eomer and Haleth. Will there be more Eomer in this story? Can't wait for Lehlina to be reunited with the others!
GeraldtheGiraffe01 chapter 22 . 1/19
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! I'm so thrilled that she's alive; I had forgotten about the necklace. Will there be a love triangle between Legolas, Lehlina, and Eomer?
Martine9295 chapter 22 . 1/19
Oh my, weddings, babies, moving? I'm sorry to hear about the tornados and deaths... what has happened? if you want to talk about it, you can always reply about this in PM! I hope 2016 will be an amazing year for you too! :D

Okay so at first I had to think back about what Galadriel said about the necklace because at first I thought Lehlina had just passed out. I hadn't expected her to really die die. But then I remembered something, about potential consequences now that the wearer could get after passing and coming back. Will she experience them for the first time?

I LOVED how you wrote Lehlina's perspective, you could feel how dazed and confused she was, all the memories flying through her head helped us remember everything that happened. I liked how you didn't down-play those events and that she remained bewildered for some time. How can anyone not be frazzled by being attacked by those monsters and experiencing the death of friends?

I doubt that the others haven't killed orcs like that. I hope the others will convince her of the fact that she isn't a monster.

Very smart to make her say her name so Eomer can direct Legolas to her. I loved how Haleth was serious at first and then his mirth came out :) I loved the background story but I do hope that Lehlina will tell the others that she died. Yes it is a very powerful part of the necklace and telling others is dangerous but I don't see her walking around with such sorrow without Legolas noticing. I don't think they would pity her or see her differently. Though I get she wants to protect them :)

oh no I hope Grima won't get to Lehlina... I bet Eowyn will be there to protect and help her :) I LOVED this chapter, your stories is one of my favourite lotr stories and I just love this universe!
wtm chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
This story is really excellent - I love the thought you have put into character development and developing an original take on the story line - hope you get a chance to update soon :)

Wtm
Flyaway21 chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Is there hope for a new chapter soon?