Reviews for Fighting for Love
Jadzia Lillian Potter chapter 17 . 3/26
I hope you'll update soon. I am very intrigued on the topic of the necklace and how Lehlina's mum came to have it. Plus I wanna know what's going on with Radagast. :)
Nuredhel chapter 17 . 2/25
Hello :) I really like this story, it is so complex and you are doing such a great job With Your characters, they are beliveable and they have dept too, many Write characters that are just one dimensional and boring but you dont.. I really like Your style of telling the tale, and i am eagerly waiting for the Next Chapter.
Martine9295 chapter 17 . 2/22
Hiii! :D yey another chapter! I really like the backtracking and I think it is SO INTERESTING to read those moments before and after Frodo and Lehlina looked in the mirror; I've never read a story that really touched upon this part of the story. And I was so curious about Lehlina's vision and you nailed it! I loved how Haldir tried to reason with Galadriel, even getting defensive and not yielding to her :) he exactly said what I was thinking with "What part could a young and inexperienced human girl play in a pursuit of this magnitude?" in order to maybe change Galadriel's mind haha :P but nope it didn't work haha xD

but wow the info about Radagast and the necklace made me really curious about what this necklace can do! especially since the fellowship now has to protect two in their midst! it must be a huge asset then! and poor Lehlina! I think she will be at the battle of Helmsdeep, and I wonder if she will do anything to rescue Haldir... I hope she does, I hated it when he died. Haldir might be strict now but he will warm up to her :) and I just hate it when elves die haha :P the vision was really intense and Lehlina's internal monologue was really great!

I loved that Aragorn taught her Sindarin and that he noticed that she just needed to do something to get that night off her mind! I liked Frodo's thoughts about Legolas and Lehlina, it was really nice to read how others think of the closeness between them as well. I like the relationship they have now, they're not rushing anything but slowly letting everything develop :)

again the conversations, you have nothing to worry about! also the interal monologues, often the characters are saying exactly what I am thinking! and I'm just sitting here, reading like, OMG YES that's what I THOUGHT! :D and the romance between Lehlina and Legolas, it'll come. I love how they are right now and yes, even though Legolas doesn't truly believe it just yet, he is still so cutely protecting her and caring! I can't wait until we get at that point either! :D building a base is so true! and you can talk my off any day! :) and guess what? I passed all my exams and FINALLY had some time to relax so I LOVED having another chapter from you to read! :D
Sup chapter 15 . 2/16
This is amazing writing I don't even know where to start...
Singinginthemilk chapter 16 . 2/10
Great chapter really looking forward to reading more!
Martine9295 chapter 16 . 2/2
Oh I am SO SORRY for reviewing so late, I had three exams last week and a huge project so I couldn't review earlier! BUT...I LOVED the chapter! Lehlina pushing Merry and Pippin in the water, as we saw in the preview earlier, was too funny! especially when they pulled her in as well! :P

I have to say it again, the way you write conversations and stances and behavior, it is so amazing. it's not over the top, you don't rush things, it is almost flowing, so natural if that makes sense lol :P I loved the conversation between Legolas and Haldir; the way Haldir seemed to draw information from him about Lehlina gave us a better insight in how Legolas feels about her (even though he's still not sure). I love that you're not making him fall in love completely since day 1, that's not natural :P but the talk did gave us more knowledge about how he truly thinks and feels about her :)

so Legolas' plea was why Haldir said to Lehlina she had a choice. it's nice that he tried to help his friend :) and WOW the second preview really got me curious! :P I really wonder how the story is going to develop at Helms Deep, I hated it when Haldir died, like you said, he wasn't even there in the books... And yes Lehlina being there or not... :P I'm really curious as to how Lehlina is going to play a role in the three installments :D I wish you an amazing day as well!
Captain-Gef chapter 16 . 2/2
Gahhh, so glad to see you back! While I'm not on my lunch break at my (old) job reading this, I totally enjoyed it. It has been a while, and congratulations! :)
sweets1111 chapter 16 . 1/30
Wonderful! Can't wait until Lehlina realizes her feelings :)
umm chapter 15 . 1/12
umm new chap?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Any chance of this being concluded? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
This is AWESOME! I can't wait to see this unfold
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
This looks really good I love legolas and this looks like a great fanfic do I'm excited
DarkMarceline chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
very good!
There-goes-the-quiet chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So I just read the first chapter and I simply fell in love with your writing style! I know it takes awhile for updates, but I will continue reading in hopes that more chapters will follow until the completion of this fanfic.
Please update!