Reviews for The Color of One's Chakra
Masamiko chapter 3 . 3/2/2009
Muy bien, es fantastico! Love it, but i don't know what age sakura is. Please tell!
badbunny1818 chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
wow love the endding plz update soon!
Ren chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
So I'm guessing this is a dead fic now?
MissAX chapter 3 . 3/8/2007
AH! KAKASHI! he's SO cute! make it like a threesome D *cough *cough* share! yayy! but update quickly! don't discontinue this story _ it's been years, so you should definitely UPDATE!
Fire Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/27/2006
why did u discontinue this? its not in your profile [
star chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
DEFINITLY keep it a kakshi/sakura/gara it will be the first of its kind and it would make a great story keep it up your doing a great job! greatly anticipating next chapter star _
Josie chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
I like the story can;t wait for later chapters
deadfreya chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
you should have continued it!
mksanime chapter 3 . 11/30/2005
wait did chouji really die for real, cause i havent seen past beyond 115 and im still dowlading the rest, anyways damnit u killed sasuke and naruto . so sad poor kakashi so lonely! yes i think they should share sakura !

update kk?

ja
Cyeshinni chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Oh! How is Gaara going to react to that? update soon! i have to know!

Cyeshinni
Freddled Gruntbuggly chapter 2 . 11/6/2005
Oh my. Naughty sand.

Um, the summary says to see your bio to learn why this has been discontinued, and your bio does not say. I couldn't find anything in your livejournal(s) either. I'm saddened. ;_;
Kagura of the wind chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
...BLOODY #$%*& HELL!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/22/2005
Thats his "special sand" right?
The Great Bippety-Bop chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVEIT! Coolness! Ooh, and may I suggest a scenario...? SILENCE MEANS YES! HA! Okay, here goes...Sakura runs away from Kakashi, meets up with Gaara, Gaara gets pissed at Kakashi, Kakashi finds them, Gaara and Kakashi get in a fight...if I go on from there, I'd be deciding how the story goes, so NO MORE! Jeez, I'm spazzing out...anyway, yayaYAY for this story! Please update soon!
I-Mushi chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
I think Sakura should stick with Gaara. Kakashi-kun is great yes, but Gaara rox my sox more. Great chapter. Update fast!