Reviews for The Boy Who Lived
IsileeTandem chapter 4 . 8/16
Why is half of it slanted?
Chinky123 chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
please post another chapter. have you died or something?
Maude Koppelhauffe chapter 17 . 3/12/2010

This is an unforgettable story! The emotion and passion of your word struck me deep in my heart. Thank you so much, and I look forward to your next chapter.

Your Biggest Fan :)
Catastrophe Cullen chapter 17 . 8/24/2009
Oh mi god! This is so good! You have to continue, please! *Wring hands*
jojobevco chapter 17 . 10/22/2008
Good Story, It's a shame you abandoned it.
debbie chapter 17 . 6/13/2008
ive waited forever for this story to be updated! i was reading the reviews and i think im anonymous from 2005. and i know it sounds a bit scary...hehe but this is one of the few stories (and boy do i mean few) in which hermione and draco actually remain in character. i hate it when draco becomes goody-two-shoes and hermione - head-over-heels-in-love when they've barely met each other. so please update!
heiressofanor chapter 17 . 4/29/2008
OMG! I love this story! Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
kara chapter 17 . 3/30/2008
i am in love with your story!

i cant wait for the next chapter. i just wanted to say i think its one of the best :D

kara x
Willow95 chapter 17 . 2/27/2008
Hey. Very very nice story. I love it. Sry I didn't review before but I was anxious to see what happens. Can't wait for the next chapter.

padslet chapter 17 . 1/20/2008
OMG i love it its so sad. I nearly a fit of happiness when i heard the names padfoot mooney and prongs. Keep writing your doing gr8 hope to here more soon!

Gifty chapter 17 . 11/2/2006
This is such a good story! I hope you will update soon.

Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
graet story kepp it up *im bored what should i do next*
Jenny UsPplz chapter 4 . 12/22/2005
Voldemort can read minds... So how is it that Draco managed to (1) get this far without being killed and (2) become his right-hand man? Anyways, you have an interesting plot line, but there are a lot of inconsistencies. For example, if Draco was raised around violence and beatings, then why would he be shocked that his father and the Dark Lord each beat Hermione? Also, why would he support his father KNOWING that his father supported Voldemort, who he hates, and knowing that his father kills people?

Sorry if this sounds like a flame. Anyways, good job with the plot line and good luck with writing future chapters.
JadedTruth chapter 17 . 12/12/2005
hey i noticed that u havent updated in a while. I really wish you would. Your story is amazing, i cant wait for more
kodie campbell chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
great job and do not listen to those people your story needed the rape DO NOT TAKE IT OUT! they need to not read if they dont like it