Reviews for Naruto no Hohoemi
jupimako chapter 64 . 5/8
Quite the emotional rollercoaster. I liked it!
japanese words chapter 2 . 4/28
I know your trying to make this as real as possible but...the japanese do not use:

"Demo" for "but" all the time.

Also if you are going to use these words please...I beg you do not use them ALL the time! Every so oftebbis fine but we get the fact that it's supposed to be set in Japan.
hopelessfreakz chapter 64 . 6/24/2014
Why discontinued?!
Please... u must update this again.
I hope u will change your mind. TAT
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 50 . 4/28/2014
Ahh! When Sasuke said those words to Naruto I wanted to shake him and say "Open your damn eyes fool!", I've been reading this story non stop and I just had to comment before I got to the end. I see your going slow into their relationship and I love that because I don't see it happening in a lot of stories and it's a way to see a relationship build up.

Though I am not happy about Garra being the "bad guy", but I guess someone had to...I feel bad for Naruto, poor thing is going through a lot and he just needs someone... yeah he has Sasuke, but that fool won't open his eyes! I'm not liking the whole using me for a stress reliever, but if it's Naruto to open his head and see what he has and finally sees that he just needs Sasuke.

Back to reading more and can't wait to see what happens next!
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 64 . 1/20/2014
I am seriously in love with this story! you are a great writer and you have great ideas that I couldn't even imagined!
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 64 . 12/17/2013
I hope you decide to continue this story so much better than most stories I have read and I'm absolutely in love with it! If you do continue please let me know, I can even betta for you if you want. Please please continue the story at somepoint.
129 gmail
Guest chapter 64 . 12/7/2013
You have to finish this story! I need to know how it ends! If you need someone to beta for you, here is my email:

Please keep writing this is the one of the BEST stories I have ever read!
Laughless chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite chapter. ::;;)
glykeria chapter 64 . 8/7/2013
why did you stop?
please continue i want to know how it ends
Shippo101 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
i really like this fiction so far, but i have one question you know that o-word that Naruto keeps sayin'? what does it mean?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
Awwwwwww! Sasuke's personal ray of sunshine XD 3
Release Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
i was really hopeing this was updated since the last time i read this its a wonderful story i loved it alot it was just something that really got to my heart in every way this was very well wrtie story all the way its my number fav on here hands down to the 1000s of storys i've read there the years im very happy to say that im glad i found this aging if you ever update this aging plz do cuz i just have to know if naruto saves sasuke even thow this hasnt been updated in 7 years i steel love it so if you come across this old story aging id really love to see what happens next and i well always be a fan of this story thnx for sareing it with us all
SN359 chapter 64 . 12/19/2012
I love your story and I am sad that you have apparently given up in it. But I understand (even none of my stories ever got to so many reviews) since I also find it hard to keep going with multichapter stories. Anyways, just wanted to say that you did a great job (character development, plot line and so much more) and I really enjoyed reading. It was definitely worth it :)

PS: I don't know if you're still looking for a beta? I haven't done it before but I think I do meet ffnet's qualifications. And don't worry, I'd be happy to help just because I do like helping people. Ok then, umm, I think I've probably babbled enough, so bye. Good luck with any other writing projects you may have.
1,624 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »