Reviews for Naruto no Hohoemi
CrimsonEyedKitsune chapter 64 . 1/20
I am seriously in love with this story! you are a great writer and you have great ideas that I couldn't even imagined!
XxSilverXTearsxX chapter 64 . 12/17/2013
I hope you decide to continue this story so much better than most stories I have read and I'm absolutely in love with it! If you do continue please let me know, I can even betta for you if you want. Please please continue the story at somepoint.
129 gmail
Guest chapter 64 . 12/7/2013
You have to finish this story! I need to know how it ends! If you need someone to beta for you, here is my email:

Please keep writing this is the one of the BEST stories I have ever read!
Joejx3 chapter 24 . 10/16/2013
I'm pretty sure this is my favorite chapter. ::;;)
glykeria chapter 64 . 8/7/2013
why did you stop?
please continue i want to know how it ends
Shippo101 chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
i really like this fiction so far, but i have one question you know that o-word that Naruto keeps sayin'? what does it mean?
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 36 . 5/17/2013
Awwwwwww! Sasuke's personal ray of sunshine XD 3
Release Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
i was really hopeing this was updated since the last time i read this its a wonderful story i loved it alot it was just something that really got to my heart in every way this was very well wrtie story all the way its my number fav on here hands down to the 1000s of storys i've read there the years im very happy to say that im glad i found this aging if you ever update this aging plz do cuz i just have to know if naruto saves sasuke even thow this hasnt been updated in 7 years i steel love it so if you come across this old story aging id really love to see what happens next and i well always be a fan of this story thnx for sareing it with us all
StarryNight359 chapter 64 . 12/19/2012
I love your story and I am sad that you have apparently given up in it. But I understand (even none of my stories ever got to so many reviews) since I also find it hard to keep going with multichapter stories. Anyways, just wanted to say that you did a great job (character development, plot line and so much more) and I really enjoyed reading. It was definitely worth it :)

PS: I don't know if you're still looking for a beta? I haven't done it before but I think I do meet ffnet's qualifications. And don't worry, I'd be happy to help just because I do like helping people. Ok then, umm, I think I've probably babbled enough, so bye. Good luck with any other writing projects you may have.
Phyrestorm chapter 64 . 8/25/2012
Y U NO CONTINUE STORY!?
IT'S SO GOOOD! .
Kreyana chapter 64 . 1/5/2012
Because this is a really good story, I hope it isn't completely lost. Hiatus' suck. Indefinite suck more, so I really hope the bunnies come back to you! And with as many chapters as there are (and with the fact that you said you sped it up a bit for the most recent chapter) I do have to wonder if it is/was mid-way through, or closer near the end.

Whichever it was, I still hope it can one day find its ending.
Daniel chapter 64 . 12/7/2011
Finish the story (
Rhonda Jenkins chapter 64 . 10/5/2011
This will become the MOST IMPORTANT review you will read Nazo. I was 15 back when I came across the very first part of your story. I was in the computer lab and I was assigned to do school work..I went online looking for naruto something, anything interesting to do in that boring history class. I knew I was boredom and I looked for naruto related reads for 2days finding NOTHING! On the 3rd day, the last day in the computer room I came across your name. Nazo Naruto no Hohomei Ch.13 I was like :okay, finally. For that class I read it and printed it..a bunch of pages it was..I knew that someone had put an alot of effort and work onto it. Little did I know, there was more of it! I took it home and Read it. And I Dont even LIKE to read! I was uninterested, so I tossed it somewhere in my room. I found it again nearly a good month later..I shared it with my girlfriend..she was amazed and I said: wow u know It aint all that bad! I read it over&over again I even spilt juice, coffee, soy sause (dont ask) LOL! Onto the pages. I went back into the libary and printed "ALL" the chapters..the libarian was like "Howd all our computer paper disapper?" I was long gone. I am now an adult at 22 and I have kept the stories for all these years! Please, Nazo! If anything continue the works of art. Because if you hadent I wouldve overlooked an treasure!
1,620 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »