Reviews for And There Will Come Soft Rains
phaw~! Adorable!
anangelslife chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
very cute
AnimeManiac09 chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I love it! It was so sweet! And romantic! I just love RyokoxTenchi fics. Especially ones like this! Please make more!

-Kila
KuramaGrl2412 chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
I loved this fanfic. it was so soft and sweet. i really do think Tenchi and Ryoko make a cute couple. I didn't think there was anything amiss in the story.
Kyle Richardson chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
This was an excellent One-Shot. It had a good structure, and it had good info on what the weather was, and stuff like that.
Cat chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
FLUFF! Hooray for fluffiness:) It was so sweet:)
Rain Pixie chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
I absolutely love it!
Aika-kun chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Wow... This fic is brilliant! Probally the best one-shot I've read. You captured the mood perfectly. I love Tenchi/Ryoko, please please please do more!
Orange Blossom Nin chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*Shock and awe* Wow...one of the only soft sweet and clean fics out there that doesn't make Tenchi a complete wimp I loved it! You must write somemore! In all seriousness it was absoulutly fabulous I loved the softness of it. Kinda reminds me of softening an edge when you paint with water color you take some clean water and paint over the edge and gently take off some of the excess paint So wonderful! Another good song for this would be 'Come Clean' By Hilary Duff. Normally I'm not a fan of Miss. Duff but that song would be perfect for TxR Love ya! Your story is the best!
Mershu chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Hirari, 9th Goddess of Maple Syrup, that was one of the best one shot fics I have ever read in my entire life. Beautiful. Please... please... I am begging you. Write more fics. Please? I love TenchiRyoko romances to begin with. But yours was one of the best written, most creative and imagerized fics I have ever read. Thank you.
Lil'Mershu-chan
Chimoon chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
That story was so...so beautiful! Your a truly good writer! Keep it up! _
Auddie chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
As the 7th Grade Goddess of Pancakes I just wanna say your one shot rocks. Kinda creepy to have Ryoko kiss Tenchi when he's sick... but whatever. I like your mini-plot. That's sorta like one of the episodes where Tenchi talked to Ryoko when she was out cold. Very good job, I wish you would add more!
Gundamwinggirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2003
This has to be the best Tenchi Muyo Tenchi/Ryoko fic I have ever read. And I love Tenchi/Ryoko pairings! Great job!
Seijuro Kasumi chapter 1 . 12/10/2003
KAWAII! ;-;...gotta love the Tenchi and ryoko love scene too perfect! very nice *thumbs up*