Reviews for How to charm a dragon
kase519 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Good story
kase519 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Well what's going on now?
hana chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
love the story, thought it canna confusing a bit. love good draco. but where luna. drake character sound like luna minus the loony bit. silly sirius need a good whack for giving sev a chicken pox while he preg. could damage the baby. not to mention serious complication due sev age and antibody. good thing magic can cure many things huh.
Heksy chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
I admit to never having read a story like this one. Although not familiar with the style of writing, the entire saga had me captivated. Very original, engaging and well-balanced. Thank you for sharing.
charm13insomnia chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
nice fic
Malfoyness chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
The story is good, if a little fast-paced. I liked it, and I do hope you will continue writing HP fanfic.
katelaina1717 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
It certainly kept my attention, however I felt more attention being put on Draco and the others than Harry which I felt more could be written about. But still well written story none the less, hope to read more of your work soon.
DeepAndSoulful chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
I love the plot but I was confused by you putting all the chapters together but it didn't distract from the story too much so kudos to you
Bicky Monster chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
I very much enjoyed reading this. You have an interesting plot that unravels at a good pace and a good writing style that flows well and is easy to read and follow. I do agree slightly about the cheesy ending, but it some how fits too. There are (like you said) rather a lot of open ended plot points left, but I don't think that matters and if you stretched it out to try and 'deal' with them it would feel like too much, though perhaps some one shots would work.
Jonghyun-appa chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Okay, everyone who's favourite character is Drake put your hands up? *looks around* That many huh?

Anyway, yeah Drake is my favourite, and this is an amazing twist on the Veela inheritance thing. I don't think I've read any like this before and the way you've left it means you can do spin off's and continue it when you want to. So this is one of THE best stories I've read.

LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
This is horribly named by the way.

I like all the twists and turns like I think I remember reading the first few chapters once and thinking it was going to be just another veela mate story and I put it aside for later. Then today I was checking old links and you grabbed me again only today I had enough time to read, kinda, and I love it. The societies and intrigue, and the subterfuge. All that was great and the jumps of time between chapters while it might outwardly appear to be confusing actually eased a lot of otherwise awkward times. All the blossing young romances inbetween all the cold war atmosphere really helped concrete the fact that though they're at war and are all really busy being spies they're also teenagers and I think it's important that your character's weren't screwed in one direction but were more rounded.

Thank you.
crumbs02 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
UGH! The Pomfrey strikes again! I had to refresh my memory by googling her and by golly! poor Harry..

great read.. but my soul may have just shriveled up
Pandora chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wow. Just Wow. The world you've created has so much depth detailed and interesting with so many different perspectives and forms of magic. However I'm not sure how this can be categorized as humor. There is the odd laugh here and there but no more then usual in a story with comic relief.
cyiusblack chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
cute sad good story
yue no rei chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hahaha wow such a story condensed into two chapters! Fun reading though. :)