Reviews for Life at Kamiya Dojo from a Different View
roseeyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
That was...interesting. Very interesting.

roseeyes out!
magickal1 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
He he. A day in the life of a sword. I liked that, very refreshing. Don't ask what it refreshes me from, since I'm not sure.

That was great, and I wish there were more things like this out there!

Happy holidays!

*~JediWeasley~*
Icy ish expermienting chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
It's me :P I wanted to reply but noticed you don't have an e-mail displayed. :sweatdrop: And everyone loves adding reviews to their total, ne?

:blushes: Thanks very much. Contrary to what you and a lot of others probably think, I don't delete any reviews...well, I get rid of the e-mails after a while. (my inbox can only hold so many without me freaking...the max I've ever had at one time was 4,325...)

Each review I get is special to me, especially if they're something more then just 'loved it!' or 'update soon'. Stuff like that. Those get a little boring after a while, but they're still appreicated all the same.

As for your question. Nope, I've never done anything to advertise. I do have the links on my website to my fics and links off random pages on my DA for fanart (which wasn'st posted till the story was over :P). but that's about it.

I'm sure your story is good...I'd go through and read it, but my headache is about to explode my head, my nose is running like a faucet, and I still have an English paper to write. :sweatdrop: I like to procrastinate...

Some tips I can give though from skimming the first chapter really quickly.

1. Double check spelling, sentence structure, etc. Even I'm caught doing stupid things at times, but the less amount of mistakes, the more people will stop by.

2. Add a bit more description. Not describing things over excessively. Like, the bright, green leaf, covered in sparkling white dewdrops from the morning's frost glittered like an opal on the dark and damp forest ground...that's just a bit much. :P

3. Take it out of play format. Instead of grabs, write grabbed. Sit, write sat.

4. Try to make the dialouge flow more evenly. It appears to be choppy in places.

5. Try keeping them a bit more in charcter. I've been known to do this too in an old fic that I deleted, but I put myself into Mione. It's a bad habit a lot of people tend to have. They'll give Mione fashion statements, have her like their kind of music, give her a special talent, etc. You seem to have done the music thing as well as added some of your own personality into Mione. From what I depict of canon-Mione, she'd be more of a quiet person, comfortable to sit and read her book. Her letters are also always pretty formal unless she's with someone else while writing them. She wouldn't say 'you'd hate it' to Ron...she'd probably instead try to encourage him to get involoved in it...after all, it's a subject. She is the one who bough them daily planners, ne?

Well, hope that helps somewhat. _ Feel free to e-mail me if you have questions, but my reply might be a little late. I just sent an e-mail back to one of my best friends today when she wrote it in the middle of July. :sweatdrop:

Ja ne!

Icy
Kiwi-San chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*laughs!* that was so funny! i never dreamed about writing a fic about an inanimated object! hehehahhah i wonder what life would be like as a wand? hehehahhah that would be funny with the Golden Trio and Draco lol hahha

.Kiwi.
Oro 0bject chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
WrylyWritten chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
;) Yo! This is a weird story. No offense. It's basic and ordinary. But very good. (This is not a flame) But it's very good! ;)
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This is good. and difernt.
exalted nature chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
you know, i kind of liked your story.. if feel it needs a bit of work but i couldn't help but thinking of piers anthony's 3rd xanth book. um if you used your imagination just a bit more it could have been really really good(what do i know i don't write i just read and sometimes review). all and all you did a pretty good job and the story was cute.
d_metria1980
pianoguy892003 chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
I thought it was the best anime story I have ever read. It captured my attention when I read the first sentence, keap writing!
Halownkougra chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Hello Nat-Chan! _ You probly know who this is! I finally got around to signing up and I'm starting to read your stories!
A very interesting one this was..I never would have though of a sword having it's own opinions, but you wrote it well! _
Talk to ya later!
*Manda-Chan
The Paradoxic One chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Overall, it's an interesting concept, it creates it's own life in an interesting way, and stays true to the anime itself. Not bad, not bad at all, all in all, 4 out of 5.
KTaboo chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Hi IcyPanther!Ok I must be the dumbs person because I don't know is great story! Ja ne!
LishaChan chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
cute and different
Lil'misao chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
GOOD! I ALSO LIKE YOUR OTHER ONE! ( poor yahiko he is adorable sometime T.T) so update soon!