Reviews for Matinee
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGHED SO HARD!
ideomania chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Love that Mal would do anything for Kaylee, so sweet. That's just the type of movie i imagine Kaylee (and Jayne) would watch.

Jayne had managed to work himself free of his chair and stood facing the rest of the crew. "Wait'll you see where we're going for my birthday," he said smugly. -LOL I cannot even imagine! But can't say I'm not curious.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
That was the most...and Simon and Mal...Jayne actually...Holy Cow that was good! And so funny! You had them all totally in character, and I adored Mal's commentary. It was priceless.
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Yeah, where IS Jayne going for his b'day? I bet it's a place where he can get all sexed up...

Anyway, this is so Kaylee, wanting to go to a good old theater and watch some muchy love-story.
kidkarmina chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
pretty funny! good job. any more?
AriaArsinoe chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Where does Jayne want to go? :P
Zizziana chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Far, far too amusing. The dialogue was perfect and the character's reactions were brilliant, especially Jayne, he nearly stole the story. No one can read this and not wonder what Jayne had in mind for his birthday.
Elf Of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Yeesh-I would not want to find out where Jayne wanted to go!
But this story is brilliant, as usual. It really, really is good. And the Simon stuff was absolutely perfect. He *would* do that!
Elen
Lily CE chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
*LoL, LOL,* This story made me laugh! Great job! I loved Mal's reaction to the movie! *LoL* Loved it, you capture the characters perfectly! : )
Bravo, bravo!
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
hehehehe, that was funny. weird though, why would you want to see that kind of movie on your birthday? i would prefer to make them go to the Lion King... this was funny.
Peggi J. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
oh, this is sweet! i've read all of your other fanfics, and i loved them...i'm just a very lazy person, so i only reviewed this one. you're a talented writer, and i was wondering if you'd considered writing fanfiction for other shows. i obveously don't know how old you are, so i'm not sure if you watch anime, but if you do, you should write some fanfiction for it.
well, got to go for now, but once again, this was a cute ficcy, i liked it, and bye!
~The Insane Authoress Peggi J. Crawford
artemis8 chapter 1 . 1/1/2004
hehe, cute. a nice little romp in an old theater for a birthday, just what one needs to read. Really funny how you got Jayne all sucked the movie, and mal giving kaylee a little birthday kiss was a nice touch.
PS: where DID jayne want to go for his birthday? '_
ThatGirlIsabel chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Squee! I do so love Mal/Kaylee tenderness. Almost as much as I love Cranky!Mal. You have his voice down to a T; I could actually hear him saying, "Ain't no man makes sounds like that. Sounds like he's being murdered." Hehe... great fic. :D Jayne's lines were priceless as well, and I love the way you handled Wash.
bushlaboo chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Hehe! This was so sweet. Mal's complaining was so funny and Jayne being all into the movie - BWAHAHAHA! OOh, Wash and Zoe making out. Absolutely perfect. I so wanna know where Jayne wants to go for his birthday! Fantastic as always Maystone!
Brit2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I want to know where Jayne wants to go too. :D