Reviews for No Questions Asked
mara-kun chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
That was entertaining, short, but definitely entertaining! I hope to see more of your work with this couple, because this couple need more fanfic especially JounouchixKaiba!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I loved how you wrote this. It was different, yes, but good. XD
iwishforapinkpony chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I have read and reread this fic more times than I can count. You do a fantastic job of keeping both Joey and Kaiba in character. This is EXACTLY what I envision their relationship would be like. I can't even begin to tell you how in love with this fic I am.
Well done!
jj chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
nice
Manga60123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I really like this! The inner workings of Kaiba Seto's mind never fail to entrance me! I like getting into their heads and knowing what they think. This was very IC, which I LOVE. A lot. Honestly, I can't stand smoking; it's deadly and not at all attractive- but I love the little details you put into this. It creates an actual picture; something I can visualize! Your story shows the real Kaiba Seto, which you don't often see on here! I applaud you! Good job!
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Beautiful I just love your Joukai fics! Keep up the good work - I'm enjoying it thoroughly D
shadowdark-kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I think you definitely met the requirements for this challenge, wow! As I read more of your work, I am just floored at how well you write Kaiba Seto, both when he's being introspective and when he's being verbally snarky and aloof, also how well you are able to write Jounouchi Katsuya. You are able to show the depths to Jou's character, to get past his brash and quick-tempered nature to show his gentle, loyal, and caring side. I find that I'm also starting to picture Jou as a smoker, because it does fit in with his personality to have some form of an addiction that skirts the edge of legal.

Thank you for sharing this story with us and I look forward to reading more of your Puppyshipping stories.

-dark kitten
laci-b chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hi!

ok, I must admit that I am completely addicted to your Kiaba X Jounouchi stories!

This one was different that the previous ones you've written but it captivates the reader in a way that is absolutely impossible to stop reading.

Well, I'm going to go read the rest of your Kaiba X Jounouchi stories!

Bye bye!
Radfel chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Oh god, I remember I read this fic in another page, I think it was your fanfic archive, actually... but let me tell you this, I've been looking for this fic... I think for about 5 or 4 years and now that I finally found it again, I can safely say this is one of my most fav. stories ever.

Absolutely adore every single word.

Thank you for being so awesome.
Kitty Caesar chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
This is an absolute wonderful look into Kaiba's mind! Love it!

Also it's beautifully written. And with no dialogue! A for accomplishing a tedious task and pulling it off wonderfully. ;D

(Also, I think I'm starting to become fond of smoker!Jou too. Personally, I like the visual of Kaiba smoking, but logically I know that he wouldn't because it would be a weakness. ;)
Darkgreenfangirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Now this is a ggod written story. I think I'm going to cryXD Sorry, it's just in my history I have come across so many..Bad Written Fanfics. I loved how who kept in Character, Seto would be like this I'm sure. And oddly BTW I love Smoker!Joey too
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
The dynamics between the two of them were so eloquently written. I absolutely loved it.
kaixjouaddict chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
wow _ as with all your fics it was every well written. i love how Seto and Katsuya's interaction is so realistic. you always stay in beat with this two. 0 great job, SxJ plushies for you!
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
*shudder*evil cancer sticks...º-º
kenmeishouri chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
that was wonderful! _ u've made me in2 a joukai fan! :P... well more of one... i've been a fan... just not so much... but after this story...i'm more of a joukai fan...:sigh: oh well! go shonen ai! lol! :P