Reviews for No Questions Asked
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It's beautiful just like all your JouxKaiba stories! I love the way you write them.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
For just a short one-shot, it carries a lot of punch. I think I'm gonna have to take a break from reading fics for a few minutes and think about the story for a few minutes... (btw, stories that actually make me think rock!)
Hii chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*applauds* No offense meant, but you DO seem to have an obsession with Kaiba's cheekbones. It's kinda weird, but good for detail. In any case, keep up the good work! I know I've said it in all of my reviews so far, but that's just more of a persistance that I like your writing! A lot!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
xD Kaiba's a sadist.

.. Anyways. Another great fic turned out by you! I did like the idea of no dialogue... it just made everything else just stand out more. Eek how can you DO this? I wish I could write like you. *sparkly eyes* I'll be looking forward to reading your next fic!
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh my god that was fantastic! I loved it!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I really liked your story. For a non-notdialouger this was wonderful. I enjoyed the description and found the ending was brilliant. I hope to see more of your work in the future. This was just so awesome. *grin* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,
Icy
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Oh, this is extraordinary. I love the pairing and they are both remarkably in-character. Your story is powerful, but not overly sweet for those two. And your description of the season, the cold and the wind is just perfect. Loved it.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Extremely well-written and certainly powerful... You must have some sort of gift for this.
Mayflower chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
(Gah, my account's dead - for all I know. So, here I am, just... visiting. x.x)
Have I said that I absolutely adore the way you write? I can understand why you would be dialogue driven. Because you characterize excellently. Better than... safely? 99.9% of the population. Psychologically, you express the way people think in a way that I doubt a lot of people understand. And, of course, your writing style is superb. All around, out and out, perfect. I mean, there's not such thing as perfect, except there has to be a standard for what you can't reach, right? In that sense, your writing is perfect to me.
Bluebolt chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Very well written, I must say. It's difficult to write a story without dialogue, and yet you managed to capture so many emotions and connections without a single word passing between the two of them. It's magnificent, and although I dislike the idea of Jou smoking, if it works for your fanfic and you like it, go ahead! *smiles* I like how you described Seto- very realistic. This is quite inspiring actually, I might just go and work on my own Seto x Jou fic and try to make Seto more true to character. I loved this story, even though it was a short one it was so sophisticated and was really the sort of thing I could go back and read again. Well done- your volcabulary and grammar is quite impressive, as very few writers (no matter how good they are) manage to pull off a story without a single error like you did. Well done!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Wow. This is brilliant. So wonderfully IC, and so well-written. I actually think it flowed even better without any dialogue.
It's just...I don't know...so WOW. So GOOD. So...so...yummy? Yeah, yummy. Hehe.
And it's cool to see somebody else who likes Smoker!Jou.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
*content sigh* You do write beautiful fics...
Brooding and darkish, this one, but simply wonderful. ...I'm sorry, I'm way too tired to give you a proper review right now. Gotta go to bed. G'night.

Btw, did you know that 'joukai' actually means 'upper world' or 'heaven'?
DJ Moves chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
absolutly wonderful.
the main reason i even posted the challenge was b/c i knew that -I'd
Eyedrops chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like smoker!Jounouchi too! And I thought that the story was very in character.
Very, very good. :)
Misura chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
AN interesting and intense read, especially due to the lack of dialogue that gave the story a particular brooding mood that was vaguely dark (or maybe that was because of Kaiba's thoughts about his relationship with Joey) but very addictive as well. A highly enjoyable read.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »