Reviews for No Questions Asked
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
It's beautiful just like all your JouxKaiba stories! I love the way you write them.
Anon chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
For just a short one-shot, it carries a lot of punch. I think I'm gonna have to take a break from reading fics for a few minutes and think about the story for a few minutes... (btw, stories that actually make me think rock!)
Hii chan chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
*applauds* No offense meant, but you DO seem to have an obsession with Kaiba's cheekbones. It's kinda weird, but good for detail. In any case, keep up the good work! I know I've said it in all of my reviews so far, but that's just more of a persistance that I like your writing! A lot!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
xD Kaiba's a sadist.

.. Anyways. Another great fic turned out by you! I did like the idea of no dialogue... it just made everything else just stand out more. Eek how can you DO this? I wish I could write like you. *sparkly eyes* I'll be looking forward to reading your next fic!
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
Oh my god that was fantastic! I loved it!
Icy Flame chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I really liked your story. For a non-notdialouger this was wonderful. I enjoyed the description and found the ending was brilliant. I hope to see more of your work in the future. This was just so awesome. *grin* *glomps author* *waves*
Later yo,
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Oh, this is extraordinary. I love the pairing and they are both remarkably in-character. Your story is powerful, but not overly sweet for those two. And your description of the season, the cold and the wind is just perfect. Loved it.
Alian lost chapter 1 . 4/20/2004
Extremely well-written and certainly powerful... You must have some sort of gift for this.
Mayflower chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
(Gah, my account's dead - for all I know. So, here I am, just... visiting. x.x)
Have I said that I absolutely adore the way you write? I can understand why you would be dialogue driven. Because you characterize excellently. Better than... safely? 99.9% of the population. Psychologically, you express the way people think in a way that I doubt a lot of people understand. And, of course, your writing style is superb. All around, out and out, perfect. I mean, there's not such thing as perfect, except there has to be a standard for what you can't reach, right? In that sense, your writing is perfect to me.
Bluebolt chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Very well written, I must say. It's difficult to write a story without dialogue, and yet you managed to capture so many emotions and connections without a single word passing between the two of them. It's magnificent, and although I dislike the idea of Jou smoking, if it works for your fanfic and you like it, go ahead! *smiles* I like how you described Seto- very realistic. This is quite inspiring actually, I might just go and work on my own Seto x Jou fic and try to make Seto more true to character. I loved this story, even though it was a short one it was so sophisticated and was really the sort of thing I could go back and read again. Well done- your volcabulary and grammar is quite impressive, as very few writers (no matter how good they are) manage to pull off a story without a single error like you did. Well done!
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
Wow. This is brilliant. So wonderfully IC, and so well-written. I actually think it flowed even better without any dialogue.
It's just...I don't WOW. So GOOD. Yeah, yummy. Hehe.
And it's cool to see somebody else who likes Smoker!Jou.
Tuulikki chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
*content sigh* You do write beautiful fics...
Brooding and darkish, this one, but simply wonderful. ...I'm sorry, I'm way too tired to give you a proper review right now. Gotta go to bed. G'night.
Btw, did you know that 'joukai' actually means 'upper world' or 'heaven'? ~
DJ Moves chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
absolutly wonderful.
the main reason i even posted the challenge was b/c i knew that -I'd
Eyedrops chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I like smoker!Jounouchi too! And I thought that the story was very in character.
Very, very good. :)
Misura chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
AN interesting and intense read, especially due to the lack of dialogue that gave the story a particular brooding mood that was vaguely dark (or maybe that was because of Kaiba's thoughts about his relationship with Joey) but very addictive as well. A highly enjoyable read.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »