Reviews for No Questions Asked
Nez chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
;_; I'm all teary now. That was so sweet, but not in a gag-choke sort of way. I love how you made Kaiba's analytical-ness (is that a word? Hmph. Well, it is now) seep into your writing style- how he thought of his 'epiphany' as 'data.' And I very much liked Jou's goddess Luck. _ Fitting.
Anyways. This is beautiful. *applause*
Hainowai chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Wow, that was well-written, I liked it.
darkmus chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Oh wow.
Just... wow.
Um. *tries to gather frazzled mind*
Your description is great. Just. Beautiful.
Very interesting how you change from Seto's thinking to Jou's. It rounds out the reasoning... of the relationship.
Very good that you made the driver sleeping. I like this single interaction between Kaiba and Jou. And that paired with the quiet winter scene-
M... *melt*
I think it's an awesome job. *Must go read your other fanfics now.* 3
Fire Dragon of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I must say I'm envious of your writing ability. Dialogue or no dialogue, this story was incredible, as are your other SetoJou ones.
You should definitely think about writing more than just one shots since you obviously have the talent and your stories certainly have enough length and plot to do so.
I have to say I'm fond of smoker Jou too-it somehow makes him seem darker-not all perky and optimistic as some portray him.
Not to be one of the gushing overly enthusiastic reviewers, I'll just end by saying this was yet another story well done and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Captain Mad-Hatter chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Me love ye writing, though me thinks me need ta read a dictionary. *blinks* Incompetence is apparntaly one of me stronger suites, ah love? Well hope ye write another story soon. Me do love ye writin, savvy? Bye, Captain
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3