Reviews for A Long Awaited Love Story
MEZZOSOPRANO88 chapter 56 . 7/5
Hi Failte, I came across this story recently and a bunch of your others. This story is fantastic! There are very few writers that can do these characters justice and you certainly have gone above and beyond! I wish this was made into a movie. I loved Voltron as a kid and as an adult have revisited the show with my son. I always wanted a continuation with the love story between Allura and Keith. Beautiful job.
Autumnmissa chapter 56 . 8/29/2015
Wow. Thank you. Just wow. I can't believe I made it! I can't beleive it took them so long. Love the idea of looking back and the little dialogs that accompanied it. Congrats on a bear of a story!
Autumnmissa chapter 15 . 8/28/2015
OMG! I am only on 15 of 57 and there is no hope YET! Bring the fainting couch. I might need it!
Guest chapter 56 . 12/14/2014
GASP! ... the same talent of *her* mother (Tess is a girl)
Guest chapter 56 . 12/13/2014
A lovely enjoyable and interesting story, the characters and interactions between characters were playful, intelligent and well written. Maybe, just maybe, with an excessive use of kidnappings, i mean, she falls victim to this quite a lot. IMHO.
About it, Tessy has the same talent of his mother when it comes to escape from constrictive places.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/10/2014
... and that's why they have had so many children.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/8/2014
Nice title. It should not be too weird for prince Lotney and Lida to meet each other and work together for the same purpose.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/8/2014
What a stroke of luck! A jail cell with structural problems built over a hidden passage ***easy win *** (Laughter) But on the other side, though, they have no chance of escaping from Nanny in their house.
For You Blue chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
oops! I spoke too soon.
For You Blue chapter 22 . 12/5/2014
Finally! no one's bothering them, no one's interrupting them.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
Look who's here! Prince Loserbutt came on the scene.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
"This sounds like it has the makings of an interesting story." I agree with that. It reminds me a little bit of HIMYM :) "Kids, I'm going to tell you an incredible story ..." etc.
Tinyrose chapter 56 . 7/30/2013
I think I have read your story more than ten times. I have always loved it and thought you should know how much readers out there are still enjoying you writing...thank you.
cubbieBlueMako chapter 56 . 6/5/2013
And nine years later, review no. 299 ? : Keith and Allura fans around the world still enjoy reading your epic fanfiction. By 2014 Voltron will celebrating its 30th anniversary. More stories of Keirh and Allura are still written to this very day and continue to grow long after this review is permanently placed among hundreds of reviews. KA fans will forever grateful for/ to writers like yourself for writing inspiring, grand, epic-proportions and most especially completed stories on FFN. Long Live #KeithAndAllura ! PS your fanfic is listed on keithandallura-dot-wordpress-dot-com and tweeted on at-keithandallura on Twitter
1868 chapter 21 . 4/19/2013
Normally I pass on anything beyond 30k words (too busy), but with nearly 300 reviews...and of those reviewers just loved this story...so I took a chance n read it. Actually I'm still reading it n Love it love it. It is one of five my favorites! Thank you for being so talented. It is just lovely! It's after midnight n I have to force myself to stop n be a mom for tomorrow. It sucks to be a 24 hour mom and have a great story to read! I was nine in 1984 n I was in love with K and A. Thanks a million for this great story! I just love the way you mixed present n past fluidly. Hooray!