Reviews for Slytherin Vengeance: The Edge of a Knife
jray13 chapter 7 . 10/16/2010
Just wanted to let you know that i love your dialogues. Ive read almost all your stories now and have enjoyed them all. Sarcasric characters are always my favourites and peetty much the only the inly ones i can pay atteneion to for long periods of time.
SicilyRoyalty chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
Hello my name is Severus Snape, and I'm a really sarcastic bastard

Haha.

You are so funny!

You need to update your other stories!
RainGeist chapter 9 . 5/7/2008
That was depressing. Somehow, I saw it coming. I guess the foreshadowing helped. heh.
RainGeist chapter 6 . 5/7/2008
Devil's Dance! Blaise rocks.
RainGeist chapter 5 . 5/7/2008
Metallica is awesome. XD
RainGeist chapter 4 . 5/7/2008
good story
Richard chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Doesn't stumble along so far after reading the first chapter. You transition well from one idea to the next.

There are spots that could make it stronger I really like the mismatched eye color detail and your description of Blaise. Maybe intelligently building up the other characters a bit more would help but not by taking several paragraphs for each. Maybe a deeper sense of space could be explored you can leave background such as the tree to the mind but one or two well chosen lines can help convey the mood or leave the reader with a strong impression.
jumpman72001 chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Cool
padfootedmoony chapter 2 . 5/3/2005
cool
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Well, seeing life from the Slytherin part was surely interesting if not amazing! I really hope you finish part three as soon as possible! )
chamorrobaby chapter 9 . 2/15/2005
o .. next read ... sequel ... tomorrow,
cat chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
words like plop,plupp, or whack are examples of onomatopoeia. just thought you should know.
Me chapter 9 . 7/20/2004
Yay! On with reading book 2!
sldghfghagh chapter 9 . 6/17/2004
Oh no. Wow I should have known to take Marise's dream more seriously. God, poor Blaise. As if his life wasn't already screwed up.

Good book one though, it was a nice introduction to the main characters. Good job and Write on!

Wai
sldghfghagh chapter 8 . 6/17/2004
What to say..? What to say..? Well nothing really, 'cept that I really love your fic. It's great to read something different.