Reviews for Path of the Righteous
Tonnerre chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
Nicely written. ButI feel like I never got tounderstand Sally and Ewoden's relationship either. I'll read the sequal and find out.
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 11/28/2008
Kid it's time you saw a shrink...fast.
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 11/28/2008
Way to lose your cool Malek
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
Wow. Didn't know Malek even had enough personality to be coarse.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
If only you knew kid...
Girls just wanna have fun chapter 1 . 4/21/2007

A piece of fiction within a fandom utilizing characters and situations from a pre-existing work including (but not limited to) books, television programs, films, and comic strips.

Typically separated into het, slash , and general genres. Often used to play out AU scenarios and/or various romantic pairings not found in the original work.

Distributed via mailing lists, blogs, and zines. Heavily archived online.

Kate writes fanfiction about what would've happened to Jack and Rose had the Titanic not sunk. Poor Kate.

Fiction written by fans for other fans about the fandoms that they like. Usually the author takes the characters and/or the setting of the fandom and writes a new or continueing plot. Sometimes they write crossovers

I once read a Xena, Warrior Princess/Star Treck: Voyager uber, crossover, fanfic.

1. Put bluntly, fiction by the fans. Created by fans of any particular fandom, 50% of fanfiction is crap, 24% is non-crappy smut , 25% fits into the category of crap and smut, and the remaining 1% is some pretty good stuff.

2. Something English teachers don't like.

1. Trying to find a non-crap, non-smut fanfiction is a little like trying to mine for gold.

2. My friend's Star Wars fanfiction got an F in English class simply because it was fanfiction.

A work of fiction utilizing characters from a book, television show, or movie, as opposed to original characters. Referred to as "fan"fiction because it is generally written by fans obsessed with the book, television show, or movie.

"Man, I found some awesome Buffy slash fanfiction last night. Spike and Angel were getting it on!

Stories written by fans of a certain TV show, cartoon, anime, book, or movie using existing plots, characters, or ideas from the series but then continuing the story, adding new characters, changing the ending, or changing the plot.

Most are written by an obsessed fan who invents a character that's supposed to be like him/her, only 10 times prettier, smarter, and stronger who falls in love with whoever the fan has a crush on. Many of them have poor grammar, thin plots, and bad spelling. But there are a few with original ideas, great storylines, and interesting fancharacters writeen by creative writters. These ones are worth reading.

Most fanfiction is found only at fansites of the series or a general site for all types of fanfiction.

Obsessed Fan: I love Inuyasha so much! *sque* I'll write a fanfic of a super cool and powerful demon cat girl (that's basically me, only a 100 times better) that comes and takes Inuyasha from that evil bitch Kagome who doesn't deserve him (but I do cause I'm super cool)

Creative Writer: That anime show was so interesting and had some neat ideas, but I have a great, original idea: what if it went like this... I think I'll write my own fanfiction about it.

A story about an already published work. Some are good, most are bad. See . In fanfiction...anything can happen, which is sometimes good, but mostly bad. -_-*

I had to sort through, like, fifty fan fics to find find some decent yaoi!

Something really fun for extrenely bored people who like their favorite show/movie/video game too much. Some are good. Most of them, however, are bad.

Reviewing bad fanfiction gives people headaches, but does the world a service

Fiction written by fans or a genre,includes:

~anime

~music

~celebrities

The Music fanfiction is by far the most varied,last time I checked there were 1460 pieces of fanfiction written about a single that's just ONE band on ONe band was My Chemical 90% of fan-fic about MCR is just sex really (usually Gerard Way/Bert Mccracken ,Gerard Way/Frank,or,nastily,Gera rd Way/Mikey Way).The rest are stories about the band menbers being vamires which are preety funny. But most of it is just really,really,sick. Take a sick-bag.

Weird Person:"Gerard Way is so doing Bert from The are SO butt-buddies.

Real MCR .

Weird Person:Wanna read my fanfiction I wrote about Gerard getting Butt-raped by Bert,then Frack,then me,then Bert again then his own brother?

Real MCR fan:uhh...OKay

~Reads it~

~Barfs everywhere~

~Punches Weird Person out~

~Barfs everywhere~

Gay crap thought up by retarded otaku anime fangirls in which they get to have sex with their favorite anime characters cause they can't get any in real life.

Here is an example of fanfiction:

Sasuke insisted that Orochimaru use the cherry flavored condoms over the blueberry ones, but Orochimaru wanted to do him in the ass instead.

10.

1. Sheesh, how straight forward do you want it to be? Break it down into two words: "fan" and "fiction". As in, Fiction written by overly-obsessed fans of books. Get it?

And you had to go on this site to look it up? Loser.

2. Fiction written by fans (durr) who usually don't have a life and wish they were the author of the book they're writing fiction about. Yay them, huh?

Oh, and that's not all. Usually, their writing is pretty bad with grammar mistakes, misspellings of characters (main or not), and cliched events that don't follow the actual events in the origin of their writing. Wonderful *rolls eyes with a voice full of sarcasm*.

1. Harry Potter decided to steal Dudley's computer and go on Urban Dictionary to look up naughty words he overheard that Voldemort and Snape were acting out, until he found the word "fanfiction". He decided to look it up because he had no clue what it was (the loser) and BAM! He realized he's a loser because he couldn't define the word "fanfiction". Kinda like you. Woot woot. Case closed. Next.

2. Oh, but despite the fact that he's a loser for looking up such a dumb word, Harry Potter didn't stop there. He went on a fanfiction site to write his own fanfiction about his life (a.k.a. books by JKR). I feel sorry for him, but hey, it's not my life that's getting screwed up by fanfiction and loser-ish-ness, so I don't give!

11.

1. Literature written about/inspired by movies/games/tv shows/etc by fans of that particular subject matter.

2. Stupid stories written by fanboys/fangirls and general idiots (see 133t douche and blogger .) Often not worth reading.

FanFiction Asshole: Hey, have you read my new story in which two of the characters from the shitty anime show I always watch have sex?

Normal Guy: Never talk to me again.
Varewulf chapter 10 . 7/22/2004
Heh. You knitted in your story with the game story very well here.

However, your writing was not all good. I suspect English isn't your native language, because of some strange sentence structures. I had to sit and ponder what you really meant in a few places. I think I figured it all, though.

Luckily, your story is still strong, so grammar and spelling errors can be excused. :) Is this the last chapter, or aare you planning more? I see you can easily end it here, or you can continue just as easy. All up to you, really.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
Oh, I see what you're doing! I like Ewoden's perspective through all this. I wonder if he'll survive by the story's end? The descriptions, as always, are perfect.
Varewulf chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
Hi, it's me again. :)

Interesting chapter, this. Would be cool to have actually been Janos' student.

There is still several spelling and grammar errors, though, making the chapter almost seem rushed.

I guess it's not really a big deal, since the story is strong. I'm looking forward to future chapters. 'twill be fun. :)
Smoke chapter 9 . 7/5/2004
Ewoden noticed the clothes placed upon the glass table, lightly laid in a pile on the edge of the table.

The story is still interesting, but I think perhaps another proof-read would make your sentences easier to understand, even if the process is frustrating. Keep at it.
Varewulf chapter 8 . 7/2/2004
Aw, they're so cute! This is a very cool story, and I regret I didn't review earlier.

For some reason, this story captivates me, and I just can't stop reading, but this doesn't mean it's flawless.

Well, maybe I put that wrong. There's nothing wrong with the story in itself, but I see several spelling and grammar errors, and they always annoy me.

Other than that, this story is great. Meeting Janos was a completely unexpected twist, but a pleasant one. And from the beginning you've built a strong foundation for your character. It has been a great pleasure reading this. :)

I really hope this keeps up in the future, but I'm not worried. I know you'll do great.

PS. If you have problems proof-reading, I could help if you need it.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
I REALLY like where this story is going. You described Janos' features perfectly. Keep the updates coming! :)
Gak chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
Yay! It's back! It's still going good. I don't have any suggestions or much constructive stuff to say. Keep writing
Smoke chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
I think that you broke continuity. I thought there had been a fast-forward where you didn't mention the six seraphan getting killed, but this is mainly -500 during the end of SR2, before the death of Janos and the six priests, Vorador killing the circle, and Malek's being turned into armor. That thing with Kain is misplaced and confused me because it happened after all that. I know that part was probably irresistable, but cutting it off and just publishing it as a one-shot with no relation to this story would fix your whole continuity problem. (Unless this is an AU where Kain is running around the stronghold for no good reason.)

Still, now that I understand where exactly this is placed in time, I'm enjoying it.
Fenikkusu Ai chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
This story gets better and better! The parts with Sally were really sweet. As for suggestions, maybe Ewoden could be sired by Janos or Vorador, if that's where you want the story to go. Nice job with the whole thing.