Reviews for A Minute with the Rising Sun
vasymollo chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ackkkk how can it end there? My heart hurts.
ivory chapter 2 . 10/17/2007
u have seriously sent me into a emotional rollercoaster, i felt my heart physically tightened at points of the story.

It's such a bittersweet story
justcallmefaye chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
i don't know how you do what you do, or how any of the rest of us can pretend to be writers on this site, but YOU AMAZE ME! if you don't write professionally, i think i'll cry, because the rest of the world won't be privileged enough to read your work. can i repeated myself? you amaze me!

incredibly long, though. ;D but if it had been shorter, it wouldn't've been nearly as good.

thank you for posting this.

Faye
kira66 chapter 2 . 11/26/2005
Wow, I cried.
Lyra chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I never thought to find you here! You don't know me, but I admire deeply your writing skills. I've read all of your HP fanfictions and my favorite is this one. It's sad too see you have so few reviews ( . People is more into fluff and romance and light reading...But it's nice to find a really great story, like the ones you write, now and then.

Hopefully we'll get to read the 5th chapter of Shadows of the Endless days one of these days ;).

Till then!

Lyra Belacqua ;)
fixedinsanity chapter 2 . 10/7/2004
I can't express how beautiful your writing is. I love the way you express and put everything into words. I almost cried.
BethanyKatherine chapter 2 . 6/11/2004
Awesome.

B*K
Avallach chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
More! It's fanrtastic &really well-written! I wanna know what happens next!
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
I thought you were never going to update this, I think it's a brilliant story, you're so poetic, and I like that you don't put hermione as the curly-haired perfect girl as lots of authors do in here, I like that a lot, and I think this chapter was really sweet and I don't understand why harry doesn't want to be with her, why is he so afraid of that? ok, please, and i mean it, please update sooner, no more than half a year, please...
Anasazi chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Good story. Hope to read noahter chapter soon.
Elise chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
Jetso, I love your fic. I've read it three times but I never reviewed it until now.
You're an incredibly talented writer. The pace of the story and your writing style are terrific. I got so involved in the story that I cried the three times I read it.
I'm looking forward to read the sequel you promised. When will it be posted?
One last thing. In case you don't know you've been nominated at Portkey's 2nd Readers Choice Award. Good Luck!
AzN Stryfe chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
i dont usually review but for a story like this i feel that i must. this is freaking long but really good. i cant wait to see how this will all turn out. although i am loving the entire H/H stuff i am wondering if you are going to bring in other characters. if you dont cool. if you do cool. doesnt matter either way but i was just curious.
Ravenclaw's heir chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
hi, wow, it was certainly a long chapter, it took me almost an hour to read it, but it was worth it, continue your story, hope to see the next chapter soon, bye