Reviews for The Warrior
PSW chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
They all handled things in this chapter fairly nicely - good for them! And I laughed when Thranduil said he knew about the trees.

*sigh* Eilian's right - if he hadn't done those things, there'd be nothing to tell. I'm not *entirely* convinced her father didn't make up that message on his own, but we'll see..,

Good story, thanks for writing!
PSW chapter 9 . 8/16/2015
More protective bling! :-) I knew that had to be coming, though...

Lots of confusion, but everything turned out all right in the end. I'm glad Galelas did well, and seems to be loosening up a bit.
PSW chapter 7 . 8/16/2015
Legolas might never speak to Thranduil again if he made Ithilden pull him back into the Home Guard.

Poor Anneal... :-(
PSW chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
It's nice that he still talks with Nitha. :-) Though, I start to see how such a friendship could be awkward - he'll still be barely into adulthood when she's very old...

Nice that he and Beliond are starting to make strides toward getting along.
PSW chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
He can still see the stars? ;-)
PSW chapter 4 . 8/16/2015
That whole laundry scene was great! I laughed out loud several times. Who would marry him, indeed?

Eilian will be the most protected Elf in the kingdom... :-)
PSW chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Tinar's there! Fantastic! :-)

You can definitely be stressed by the company of others and still lonely - the two aren't mutually exclusive at all. And in other news, Eilian will probably be good for Galelas. That young warrior you mentioned? ;-)
PSW chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Depression s**ks. *Sigh* And it doesn't seem like his judgment is at its best right now. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble for a while - but that's not what he wants, and anyway I don't see it happening... :-P
Misty-Nala chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I finally got back to your stories! Reading these in order is a huge task which I sadly forgot for a while.
The latest few stories in this canon have been just phenomenal! I really enjoy Legolas' struggles with entering adulthood, something I am going through myself also. All of these characters feel so alive; they all have a clear backstory and personalities. I have enjoyed seeing how the dynamics in Thranduilion family have changed over the years. How Thranduil needs to learn to trust his youngest while Legolas needs to admit that being his son is not too bad. No, really, as families go, Legolas could have it so much worse. The little detail about the runes and Eilian really brought a smile on my face. How even in the depths of depression, his family won't turn away but are determined to show that, despite their quarrels, Eilian is dear to them. The dynamics between the brothers is especially interesting to ponder about. I tend to view trios in psychoanalytic way; ego, superego and id, you know. How Ithilden is the moral, Legolas the sense and Eilian the primary instincts. A part of me wishes the brothers as a trio would have more scenes together. The one thing that bothers me is the color of Eilian and Ithilden's hair. I've been imagining them as dark-haired but I honestly can't remember whether you have given that description. (It's kind of sad how the Mirkwood Elves were not represented in LOTR enough. Especially about Legolas, there seems to be no certain information. The guy can describe landscapes in amazing detail yet can't tell us his haircolor.)
HassleCastle chapter 10 . 7/17/2014
This was a thrilling peice despite its simpicity. It was good to have one focused on eilien and legolas- my favourite of the whole lot. :-) :-)
lucydod chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
XD everyone wants to keep Eilian safe.
lucydod chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Whew, protected once more. Ada to the rescue! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2013
Good story! Please do write more!
Xunnir chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Hahaha! Family love! Hahahaha!
Lea1985 chapter 10 . 5/11/2013