Reviews for Warped Innocence
MichaelJackson'sGirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Very freaky indeed. I like an innocent Samara. I can't stand death. Why does Samara kill?
lil lass chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
continue pleaze. 2 answer question make a child like innocent Samara with an evil possessed twist...so cool...
FlowerWolf-04 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
great story! and i also like child-like samara better but evil is good too!

-FlowerWolf-04
kyria777 chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
The child-like Samara makes more sense according to the American movies.
samara's heiress chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
god, you're good. I like the childlike Samara in this and whispers of affection. I like how you make it so creepy.
HPLadyBelle chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
That was really good. Very impressive writing. I could just hear Daveigh Chase saying those words. Great job... a bit spooky, but great all the same.
HellfaerieShinigamikoaka KittyLooneyonSaturn.not logged in cause Im lazy XD chapter 1 . 12/24/2003
::Shiniko(me)::Coolies! ::hugs the story:: I like it.!
::ALterego:: 00;
::Shiniko:: Anyways, I think that a little bit of both childish and evilish is Samara. To me, she seemed smart, and she knew that she was hurting those around her, but she was also a little girl, and she did love, abliet very twistedly , her mother.
...::cricket chirps::
::Shiniko:: That made no sense did it?
::Alter ego:: Hai.*
::Shiniko:: ;; eheh, dont worry, I tend to ramble,...eh..anyways, GREAT job, I love it!...::needs to work on her own idea...:: eh..could you help me with mine? Just email at the above addy..if you dont want to thats okay, I'll live..; anyways, keep up the good work!
::end of insanely long, pointless ramble::
*haiyes in Japanese, srry, I keep on forgetting not everyone speaks half english/half japanese like me.
p.s.: Have you read the Ring manga? Ryuji is KAWAII*! ::he dies...wah..::
*kawaiicute
::eh..REAL end of stupid ramble..::
Sagiri chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
The title fits the story well. I like how you portray Samara's thoughts...and I do like this part of her more. It's what she really ought to be. Child-like and full of confusion. Kudos!
Jhs Rockerbaby chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
hey I love the innocent samara... She's just misunderstood. but I dunno. I love this story.
Absolute Kyoshiro chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
"I can make people die" Yeah; that's kind of a turn-off. . .
All of the Samara's are cool. . . They've been cool ever since I saw "The Ring" for the first time. That movie stole my innocence. . . Oh well! - Innocence is over-rated. . .
open eyes chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
childlike is more Samara-ish in my opinion, but u r the writer :)
when i read this story, i was all: Wow, this is really something samara would think en say and stuff. It's difficult to think of what's in Smara's head, she being supernatural etc. but you did a great job with this story! too bad your stories get so less reviews! but i think that's because not many people read The Ring fanfics.
MarcIsASexMachine chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
I like... DRUGS!
Samara: He-e-elp, plea-uhze!
ME INSANE!
Samara: Underwear. -_-;;
BWAHAHAHAHA!
Samara: Marc.
...MARC! *drools*
Samara: MS GEARE IN LEATHER!
EW! *Barfs* UM HELLO I WAS JUST HAVING EXPLICIT DREAMS ABOUT MARC AND YOU GO AND SAY THAT?
Samara: Hurting people is fun! _
Quit stealing my lines!
Samara: O.o Yes ma'am.
Anyway, good, I like Samara no matter what, but she's so cute! I think Aiden should be her boyfriend!
Samara: *Blush*
SAMARA'S GOTTA BOYFRIEND!
Samara: Shut it
Make me
Samara: dumb ass
oh well bye!
darkviviofdoom chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I can't say how I like Samara. With people pointing her out as good to evil, I like her the way she is. That's gotta suck being trapped in a high room of a barn, having no way to leave or get down. Okay, in a way, I believe Sammy's evil, but she's also just misunderstood. Anyway, I really love your works. Sometime after I'm done with another weird humor piece, I have to work on my first serious fic on the ring, so no one thinks I'm some sort of sadistic beotch. _;