Reviews for Steel Phantoms
SarQueen4 chapter 1 . 4/15/2003
Oh I love this story. I've actually read it a few times. It's great!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Great stuff.
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
WHAT? I haven't reviewed this one yet? Injustice! And I read it all the time, too! Injustice, injustice, injustice! *smacks self around for forgetting to review* Beautiful job, Ellen! Maxy loves it! Maxy reads it all the time...okay, I'm weirding out. It's almost time for my brain to malfunction, so I'd better go before this gets really weird...heh.

-Maxy Steel
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
What? I haven't reviewed this? This is the first MS fic I'd ever read from this place! It's amasing! I laughed the whole time! Oh I love this, I beyond love this. WRITE MORE! I adore all of your fics. Everything! I repeat, WRITE MORE. Please? Pleeeeeease? No one's writing! Man alive. Did I tell you I love this fic? Mmm... Max in leather. Bwa ha ha ha. *coughs* Oh yeah! And the ending? Perfect. It was. I loved that too. Well, I'm going to go now... WRITE MORE! *sends telepathic messages to you*
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Ah-ha! NOW that you're on here (at least now that I found you) there's one more for the favorites! Anyways, I already said I liked the fic, but I'll say again. You've successfully given me a new episode of an old favorite as well as piquing my interest in catching more Max Steel... or at least more fanfics for it given my lack of cable.
Silverfeather chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
Hilarious! I loved it! _
Saoirse chapter 1 . 1/6/2001
*sighs happily* Very, very spiffy! I'm glad to see the Max Steel section finally starting to fill out a little... You've definately got the characterization of everyone down pat, and the plot's good, too. I hope ya write more Max Steel stuff!
Sonar chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
too cool and it makes me laugh. Do more crossovers like that
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
That was great! I never thought anyone could pull off a gb/ms crossover, but you did it wonderfully.
Gridmaster chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
Can't believe you didn't tell me about this one! Or if you did, I can't believe I forgot about it! Shivery fun. :)
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 1/3/2001
It's me again. :) Only you could pull off a Ghostbusters/Max Steel crossover so wonderfully. :) Looking forward to more!