Reviews for Flaws
Starlit Purple chapter 6 . 9/3/2007
This was an awesome story, about something terrible yes, but very well written. I'm so glad that Ashley was able to overcome her fears of being beaten again and that the other rangers were there for her. Great song choice, it went perfect with the story. Anyways, I loved this and I am looking forward to reading more from you! It might take me a while, but I'll try to catch up. :D
Starlit Purple chapter 5 . 9/3/2007
Wow, that brought tears to my eyes. I'm glad she's finally letting them in. Great job!
Starlit Purple chapter 4 . 9/3/2007
But that wasn't really Ashley...right? I hope she has(/had?) a good plan up her sleeve.
Starlit Purple chapter 3 . 9/3/2007
Oh this is so heartwrenching. Now I really see why Jeff, Ash, and their dad are so tight-knit. Poor Shannon! Shelley should stay in prison for the rest of her life. Shannon was only 3 years old...practically a baby! I'm glad that Shelley was denied getting out of prison.

On a lighter note, I am still loving this and I still stand by what I said before, you're an awesome writer!
Starlit Purple chapter 2 . 9/3/2007
Wow, Carlos is a jerk sometimes. He was pretty hard on Ash. I hope that she finds the courage to tell the others about her past and that the hearing goes well for her and Jeff.

I'm really, REALLY loving this! You are an awesome writer!
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Aww, it's so sad, but I'm already hooked...and it's only the first chapter. Congrats!

Anyways, I'm loving it and I'm off to read more!
Alexandra Khayman chapter 6 . 11/3/2006
I love this story. It's so real and well written. It almost got me crying. It's amazing.

Kiss*

Alexandra_Khayman
Dana Grayson chapter 6 . 12/11/2003
*wipes tears from eyes*Well done. You used the song to it's best advantage and made the reader really feel Ashley and her fmaily's plight.
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 6 . 12/7/2003
Thankyou for making the last chapter it really explained a lot ad this is one of the best story's I ever read keep it up your a great writter.
juniorvaristy chapter 6 . 12/6/2003
AW! this was a sad but cute story!
xcrimsonphoenix chapter 5 . 12/4/2003
Please make one last chapter to see how the other ranger's deal with what Ashley's been hiding. PLEASE
diana19 chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
i think is a great story, you've something really good going here but i wish you would put a little more drama with the step mon like she getting out and ashley and her brother finally facing there demon.
lykeafallenangel chapter 4 . 11/30/2003
Really great job on this one too! Please update soon!
Dana Grayson chapter 2 . 11/30/2003
*VBeerry well done. *claps* PLZ update soon.
Jeanka chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
That was depressing. Not horribly so, but a bit shocking. I can see why Andros is sad and I can understand Cassie, but everyone else's problems are downright depressing. It's okay though because this story has been writen well and that makes up for it. See, I feel depressed due to the writing and that is a good thing because I can feel something. It may or may not be what you intending on me to feel, but it is. Also, there is a couriousity that needs to be filled. I want to read more about this stepmom, a little. It won't be pretty, but we need to read about this. And more background on everyone. Anyway, I look foward to the next chapter.