Reviews for A Year In the Life
sundrynotes chapter 42 . 8/30/2007
Wow, loved it so much!

Absolutely fantastic, great job!
GoodNightSweetGirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
It's really good! I know it's finished, but I wanted to review on this chapter. More reviews can't hurt, right?

GM
Natasha chapter 42 . 11/27/2005
That was so great. I really did love it. Thanks for writing.
eniloraC chapter 42 . 1/25/2005
Beautiful
Liz chapter 42 . 8/4/2004
I LOVED THIS! I read it in one day, and normally I get bored with fics this long, so that's really saying something. And you're right, it was like a donut, sweet on both ends with a big black hole in the center, only...wait, I hate donuts. They make me gag, which is something this story most definitely did not do...So could we make it a cookie with a hole in the center, or wait-a funnel cake! OK, I'm shutting up now, but this was SUCH an awesome story!
Arch of Wand chapter 42 . 6/15/2004
Aww, what a cute ending! But where, may I ask, was (no not collins, I found his one line) AIMEE! As Mark's fiancee and Collins' sister, I expected her to be there. Yet she was not. Or she was and just wasn't mentioned. I'm gonna pretend it's the latter because I like Aimee. Other than that, awesome story. Now I need to do what I always do and go back and read the whole thing! Oh and one last thing, thanks for not killing Collins, I remember that was your original plan, and I'm so glad you changed your mind
Arch of Wand chapter 41 . 6/15/2004
Where did this fic disappear to? Have I been dead that long? I think I have. Anyway, I have just one question for you. WHERE WAS COLLINS? I want my baby! He BETTER be in the next chapter or heads will roll ::grabs rebellious!mark, who wimpers pathetically::
SiriuslyKate chapter 3 . 4/30/2004
*claps* very very good i love this story! i am so0o0o0 hooked! its awesome! it has to be one of the best rent fics i've read lol! seriously its impossible to get into some peoples fics! lol! well i mustkeep reading still have a lot left! YAY! for long stories! Ta luv!
Katie
SiriuslyKate chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
AMAZING! it was great, you're a good writer and you capture the characters very well! lol! o0o0o and whats going on with Benny? hmm i guess i'll have to keep reading! lol! omg i loved the part where roger was like "well you know contrary to common belief, when its cold men actually-" and the whole scene that followed! that was very amusing! haha! i laughed lots! lol! well i must keep reading! lol! Ta! Katie
MaureentheDramaQueen chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
I read this in computer class today (when I "accidentally" went to ). I couldn't help it! I *had* to read it! And I freakin loved it! I even got a little teary-eyed at the end lol. It was so sweet the way you ended it. The whole fic was amazing. And I was *thanked* at the beginning of your chapter! ::feels loved:: Congratulations on the "big finish." Bravo! And for the last time for AYITL...look out for Daphne's snake and Idina's spork!
~Much love~
Mo
liz chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
no! mierda, that was awesome. all good things come to an end.
Jan chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
Aw. Sweet stuff. Great job!
Goddess of Ivy chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
That was beautiful! I can't believe that this story is over...there goes another era! Anyway, that ending was absolutely perfect. I can't wait to see more of your Wickfics, but your Rentfics will be sorely missed.
~Amy~
insomniak chapter 42 . 4/26/2004
Aw... Epilogue? :) And please don't stop writing Rent stories. They're good!
LIV chapter 42 . 4/25/2004
How do u do that? make dumb characters all thoughtful? AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME but what happened 2 Aimee?