Reviews for Camping Out
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
AW that was so cute & HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
What a cute ficcy! That was so warm and fuzzy, and funny! That was a real cutie, I really really do! Shannon reminds me of devilangelchick!LOL, and you can quote me on that! Hypo and caring at the same time! I adored that fic, it was warm and sweetness at its best without being corny, totally original, totally you. Please keep up the amazing writing, off to read more of your fics!
Fan
Jeff's Favourite Skittle
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Really good short story. Jeffy and Shanny are so adorable together.
Super Skittz
KazzaXTreme chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Hey thats a bit corny think if you dragged it out a bit more it could of been better. Also you have the reference to Christian and JAy (they are the same ppl aren't they!)... And Hello thats the closest I have ever come to a 'flame' but those two things were bugging me...
Don't get me wrong it was great and don't get mad cuz of what I said... constructive critism... ITs great it really is. Just like all your other stuff... Keep it up...
xtremediva chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Oh what a cute story, I think Jeff and Shannon are probably my favorite m/m couple followed closely by Matt/Shane and RVD/Kane. I know what it feels like to loose someone close to you, and your in my thoughts, I think your a great writer and I love your stories, I don't know if you've heard of the group Smile Empty Soul, but there is one song of theirs that I think would make a good song fic it's called "For You" it's about break ups and it's angsty, if your interested and want the lyrics you can email me and I'll send them to you.
JeffAndShannon chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
This is so cute! I loved it!
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Oh my god girl this was wonderful. I love the way you did that. I wish I could write half as good as you. Then maybe I could write a Bradshaw and Deadman slash fic. OR Raven and Bradshaw. Please write more stories because I am in a bloc and this is helping me get over it. And thanxs for the email you are wonderful.