Reviews for Poes and Roses
twilight-has-fallen chapter 4 . 7/18/2008
I found this story a few days ago and I've been in love with it since. It is written so descriptively and the language is beautiful. I couldn't believe that someone actually thought of this. Link posessed and having to kill Zelda. Brillant. I await your next chapter anxiously.
Jazz7 chapter 12 . 9/7/2004
Great chapter...a little creepy though but thats what made it great! I'll look forward to the next chapter. :)
Dynnzel chapter 12 . 8/30/2004
Man all this is getting even weirder and more confusing. This must be another illusion dream or something. *looks at email* Well, you're welcome
Dynnzel chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
0_ okay
Dynnzel chapter 9 . 7/16/2004
0 evil people! evil evil evil evil evil! I'm okay! Good chap, nice and long. Poor Link, getting manipulated at every turn. Gosh, dang woman. Update soon!
Dynnzel chapter 8 . 7/3/2004
...ok for a second there you completely lost me. But now that we're back to reality it makes sense . I wonder what'll happen next? Stupid Romano gr. Anyway, update very soon please!
anonymous chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
Very confusing story. I don't have much to say about this one...sorry, no advice on how to continue this. The spiritual sex thing is kinda strange. I'm too used to a story revolving around the main characters for the most part. I do have advice, however, on how to make this story make better sense. First of all, you need to separate scenes better, with a few star-like things(*)or a solid line(_). Another thing is that you need to formulate what you need to say carefully, so that the story can make sense. Good luck putting my advice to use.

sincerely,

anonymous
CJ chapter 7 . 6/6/2004
I loved this story! It plays with your mind, but that is what makes it so interesting! Please write more. Your stories are the greatest!
Dynnzel chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
. ? Wah! I'm getting confused! Ok, so there's hunters after the poes. Malon is possessed by one too-i think, some lady out of nowhere comes to make love with Link/Romano, and suddenly the Feirce Deity Mask gets pulled into this. Is there more to this revenge than meets the eye? *jumps around in circles* Don't get it! But since i hardly know a thing about the Mask that probably doesn't help. *two thumbs up* I still think you did a great chap though despite i get confused sometimes. Update soon pretty please!
Topaz989 chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
Actually, if you look at the chapter order in Part Six, the chapters are out of order, and one is missing ;)

So yes, its going to be a little flakey until I add the next part.
ignorantly grinning chapter 7 . 5/30/2004
Right... confusing as hell... i think i'll go read the previous chapters again, to see if any of this makes sense...
Jazz7 chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
I wonder whats going to happen! That was such a odd dream, and what about Link? I can't wait for you to continue with this story.
Jak rox ur sox chapter 6 . 4/7/2004
I really like your story. It is very good. Plz update soon. :)
Dynnzel chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
come on plz update! i want to know what happens next! plz? plz?plz?plz?pretty plz! :)
Jedi SSJ chapter 6 . 3/18/2004
Interesting story. I hope you update it sometime soon. It's a little confusing at places, but nothing to bad. That last chapter was a little . . . twisted. Still, I can't find much wrong with this stroy. Please update.