Reviews for One Night Stand
kobane chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
.o.

I loved your story! I'm not really a big shipper of the BaneKagami couple, but, oh well! I'm a real fan of Akabane yaoi pairings!(some of them).

I loved when Akabane licked Kagami's lips *blushes*

Great job!
Veleda chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
There are not words to tell you how incredibly awesome I think this story is. The imagery is gruesome and beautifully clear, an the language is chilling and evocative.

Plus, evil, dangerous people having wild sex is a huge kink of mine.
narrizan chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
! More delicious Darkness.

zan
Kit chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
VERY nice, and very creative.
Legendary Dream Girl L.D.G chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh my god...that was so beautiful yet sexy all at the same time. Babylon City one night stands are hot! _
Yuki Valons chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Have to be one of the best fics I've read so far! Love this pairing, although they seem to be in need of more support. Can't wait to see more works from you!
Pink Mascara chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
obscene and violent... you're the man! cool... heheh... keep it up
kylie chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
i liked it! i really think they are the coolest! and they belong together,nyehe D
kylie chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
blackrose chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Intense. That's the most artfully portrayed fight scene I have ever read!
Pearl chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Nice story! I've always supported kagamixakabane and this is just so terrific!
Kabu-Tan chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
o.o who I love it _ you've done a great job *huggles non-existent akabane plushie* ma...I've been in the mood to see some akabane/kagami,I should thank Tala1 later eh? Anyway This is an instant favs, I love the mood created in this its just...perfect in a bloody,analysing,but yet kinda sexy way..Please do make more
Tala1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
-gasps- OMG AKABANE and KAGAMI! -swoons- wooho i thought this pair would pop up sometime if i searched hard enough. Methinks u did a good job please make mroe of this pairing -goes to make friend read it-
Ebil-Baka chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
oh my gawd...the gore-ly of it. Very cool analysing of the meaning one-night-stand. Keep it up.
chacocat chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
This is a very well written fanfic. I absolutely adored the "coupling" (it's my guilty pleasure *cough*) and the descriptions of their courtship. The repetition with "This is a Babylon City..." was a really nice touch; it really enhanced the story. Though disturbing, it is fitting for the two characters involved. Two thumbs up. In short, I loved it ;_;!