Reviews for Sex and Drugs
fanficnewbiee chapter 14 . 9/8/2020
14 years... How bout that last chapter?... I hope all is well! Great story thanks for sharing!
Mine Star Takahashi chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
Ok it's been years I would like to read the last chapter
Guest chapter 14 . 4/15/2016
I have looked every where, and I mean EVERYWHERE for the ending to this wonderful story please I am begging you email me the conclusion my email is . I don't think I can let this story go, so someone please email me the ending
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
If Kikyo lays ONE finger on Inuyasha and Kagome's relationship I will tear her apart, clay bit by clay bit
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
I already know that Kikyo is a major asshole, but this is just...and I liked the was cute!
Maizon Ikkoku chapter 4 . 11/28/2015
Who is Kagome's father anyway ?!
Asantai chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
...wow! Omg, this practicaly BLEW MY MIND it's so good! Keep it up! I'm begging on my knees!
wafflesmakebabie chapter 11 . 10/6/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this. I've been waiting on this story to be finished for years, and I really would like to read the ending. I've been waiting since like...2010. That's a really long time for a cliffhanger.

;-;

Please finish this. Or give a link to the finished story? Anything? Maybe even repost it on ? Please give me something.

My username here is Make My Waffles. I would really like it if you could give me some feedback. Please.
kdmidget2109 chapter 14 . 8/19/2014
its 2014 are you going to post the new chapter?! just started reading thi syesterday and found it to be very interesting fanfic.
MokaYuki chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
I like it but I hope inu doesn't hurt kags
Guest chapter 14 . 5/9/2013
y y Y! good story no ending [ sobing in the background] Y dont shot me and put salt in the wound.
Tiffany parker chapter 14 . 9/29/2012
9 23 06 really that was 6 years ago im pretty sure u have a new pc now the storys great so add a new chapter already
x Scarlet Rogue x chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
Hi, I wanted to read the lemony version of the chapter, but the link isn't good anymore! Where can I find the full version of the story?
dawi chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hanyou Mage chapter 14 . 4/9/2012
i know you have alreay finished this story. i have read it before but i read it on Geocity. i was reeading it again but this was the only place i coould read it. and i cant even read the lemon now. if you ever read this reviwe. i have a question. have you ever thought about posting that chapter on Adult fanfiction .net? if you ever respond to this review. this story is really well written and i still love it after all theses years. i read it in high school and i am in college now and still love the story. if there is a way to get the Lemon part of chapter 11 and where ever else you put one that would be nice. i would love to read the ENTIRE story again.

even if you just send it in a private message here or ask for my email.

i missed this story.

i will be rereading it as often as possible.

Later