Reviews for Love Songs
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
. Too much crack! poetry for me to handle. I needed to sit back and process this for five minutes before I got everything. Most things. You can certainly utilise onomatopoeia to it's peak functionality.
HollyRose2043 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is so good I thought you were almost plagiarizing, having never read your work before. So I read the poem by TS Eliot, and although just as good, entirely different. You should consider publishing some of your stuff.
marenubium chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
*heart*
waterlit chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I've finally found a little time to read your other pieces. This one is awesome! Your writing style reminds me of Tolkien (imposing, grand language) mixed with a poet's exacting touch. I like the way you wrote this haha, even though the pairings are a little weird. Thanks for writing this!
Commander-of-the-night chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You've written this one shot so well but i honestly didn't like the pairings but amazingly written.
Spiffing Repartee chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Extremely beautiful. It worked magically on two levels- as a whole and in the individual phrases and lines, for example, “blood washed is still blood spilt” and "He grows old. He grows old." Exceptionally crafted.
belle.nisce chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Holy mother of god, that was true brilliance. I didn't realize that the whole thing rhymed and had a structure until halfway down the page and then I had to read it over again.

I Love love love it. (Especially the last paragraph about the wolf)
Kikyana Kes chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
My favorite part in this was the part about Dumbledor. Very sad. Nice imagery with the 'walking into the dark' line.

Hermione and Ginny are cute, I like how they are taking comfort with eachother.

Harry-Draco pairing... Um... I like how you discribe Harry, but there isn't any explanation of how they ended up together. Its like you've roused my curiosity, but havn't answered any questions.. Hehehe... Hmm...

The last line is my favorite. :)
tippusmaximus chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
You've done Eliot proud. You're homage to his style was flawless and indescribably beautiful.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Wow. That was very poetic.
bansidh chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This is great. I have loved J. Alfred since I met him. ;) Really beautiful. It's nice to come across a piece of prose that's dense and rich in feeling and connotation.
Moony's Angel chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
well done! Simply marvelous fic!