Reviews for Just a Bit of Mistletoe
fireninjafox chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
My favorite Christmas fic :-) I hope you are well; Merry Christmas!

freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Well hey! I don't even know if you check this anymore. Lol, it doesn't matter. This is the perfect thing to get me in the Christmas mood. I don't even know how many times I've read it; its been at least 4-5 years now. Hope you're well!

Crazy With Happiness chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
loved it! so cute :3
freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Hey Wren! I was intending on reading this, oh i dont know, closer to the CHRISTMAS season, but i've been so busy. I'm sure you know. XD Just wanted to drop in and say hello! AND i am reiterating the fact that even though i could probably recite this story verbatum by now, it still never gets old.

I hope you're doing well!

freaky-hanyou chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. Totally just realized i never reviewed this story. If i did i couldnt find it. But it made me squee. And want to cuddle something.

You're stories never get old.

Hope you're well!

sillymelly chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
aw! it was all fluffy and cute! I really like the way you write.
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 1 . 4/13/2006

kawaii!you're a very good writer
Archerelf chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
omg thats just so cute!
HADmatter chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
it was so fluffy you are one of the best fluff writer around you now absolutly great i have a xtumik flu and that there just cheered my up so thanks!
Roxxors chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
lol poor Souta. but this was a great ficcie, FLUFFNESS! and the water gun and the tickle funny and FLUFFY! :P
murph chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
love it so much

well its gettin late n i have work 2morrow so good night n please add to all ur story if u get a chance

ur a asome wrighter

God Bless

Shanna Murphy
Crimson Viper chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
ATTACK OF THE AWSOME AND OVERLY CUTE FLUFF! I just love fluffly christams stories!
TrappedInACage chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
lol, i liked it. it was kewl, put in the souta torcher!lol..
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
Souta deserves everything he gets! I proclaim noogies from now till New Year. Wonderful story, very much enjoyable.