Reviews for Playing the Fool
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
You're an awesome writer! :)

Love the imagery and description in the story...

It almost felt like I was there watching a classic, friendship turned into romance movie, that's absolutely original, cheesy and SWEET! :D

I love how well you portrayed Quis' and Irvine's perosnalities... Their relationship... and you didn't miss out on Selphie too, but I did like how you portrayed her like more of 'his past'... and Quis is more like 'his present & future' now! ;)

Very cute! I loved your writing style and I hope you'll write more QuisIrv fics! ;D

~mARi~
dark knightess chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
ah, that irvine. such a charmer.
ArsenicPanda chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
That was perfect. I cannot elaborate because I loved every moment, characterization, phrase, detail, idea, et al.. Amazing.
Kitian chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Sigh... Ripley, your fics never fail to provide me with that warm and fuzzy feeling I can only get with truly great writing. You've really set the bar for Irvine/Quistis fics; I absolutely adore how you portray their relationship so realistically. I love that they have such a wonderful friendship and a deep understanding of each other, and I especially love the depth you gave Irvine in this. Now I have the craving for even more delectable Irvine/Quistis interaction...darn you, Ripley, for creating yet another coupling-obsession that I must satisfy!
Kikyou chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I loved that... I really liked it because I can identify with Quistis' character myself right now, keep working!
Arisa K chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I loved it. Seriously loved it. There aren't many commendable Irvine/Quistis fics out there, but I have to say this is one of them. Excellent job.
sailorjr5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I can't even begin to describe how good that was. *sighs* so realistic and romantic, and wonderful. Your descriptions blow my mind and send me to another world. And your characterization of Quis and Irvine was flawless. I honestly haven't read a quis-irvine this good. I'm glad someone else could see the potential in this couple and you just made it shine. I really am looking forward to reading more of your work. Thanks for making me smile. sailor j
Jamaica chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
That was pretty cool. (What the heck is 'canoodling' anyway?) Yeah, more I/Q's! Not enough of them out here, whoo-hoo! I'm just curious what happened to Selphie. Not that I endorse I/S to the limit or anything, but Irvine said no one ever made him felt this way, etc. but obviously he liked Selphie before . . . she didn't return the feelings or something? Well, anyways, I applaud for this story!
breaker-one chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
That was such a cute fic. I enjoyed reading it so much. The characterization of Quistis and Irvine was excellent. Great job!
Unknown chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Please write a sequel... I love Quistis with Irvine! :)