Reviews for The Substitute
Where the hell are youuuuuu? We are waiting for you to finish this story. Ok I will give you some tips to continue. Kikyo will confront Inuchan about the MKJ operation and they will probably come back together for a short while. You know how Kagome wants for him to be happy with the one he love, so she will step aside to let them be together again. In the meantime Inuyasha will admit with himself that his attachment to Kikyo was not enough because he loves Kagome. I'm sure Inu and Kag will end up together, maybe she will even help him smoothing things with his father. I don't know how to solve the problem with Naraku and Kikyo. Maybe Kagome will talk to Kikyo... I have many ideas. Especially Inuyasha and Kagome swinging on the notes of last Ed Sheeran' song, Perfect, looking fondly at eachother.
Thank you for the fun and interesting story. Hope you have a nice day.
Are there chapters missing? I feel like I'm missing some stuff that seems to have happened. Like the entire kidnapping.
piana chapter 19 . 2/13
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! This story is absolutely amazing and magnificent! I really hope you return to complete! I have been glued to reading it for the past 3 days, again! There is so much hanging in the air, I could truly feel Miroku's anguish and love for Sango. I was hoping he would be able to get it in recording or something exactly what took place that day scene for scene how Miyu learned of the operation and all. I was thinking Kagome was going to pick Inuyasha at the dating game, still waiting for that kiss to be revisited between the two. Naraku is getting on my last nerve like somebody needs to do something to him, he keeps irritating Kikyo cause he wants her LOL smh. Can't wait to read more, I had a feeling the legend was connected some way to Kagome and Inuyasha. Update, update, update! This is the largest cliffhanger I have encountered on FF thus far, you're killing me here lol!
Reshma Rajkumar chapter 20 . 2/5
Omg...I'm soooo in love with your fiction and I've been waiting for ages for you to finish this fic ( like 4 years)...dyu ever plan on finishing it? If so please do.. im eager to know how this ends!
This is the best Inuyasha fanfic I've read so far( I have been readind Inu fanfic for three years). It's well written, funny and light. Your characters are adorable. I am sorry to know that you stopped writing. I hope that maybe one day you will find a way to finish this wonderful story. Good luck
TheOfficialDreamer chapter 20 . 7/31/2017
It's one of the finest inuyasha fanfiction there is! It is enchanting and riveting, and it flows like smooth ocean waves. Definitely work of art!
majothemexican chapter 20 . 6/27/2017
*finishes reading* *checks last updated date* *dies inside*
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2017
Hey I really like this story. Honestly, it was one of my favorites. I just wish you would update. It was kinda left on a cliffhanger years ago and I want to see how it ends. Please please please consider coming back and updating
Guest chapter 16 . 5/21/2017
laughing as a crazy fangirl
Guest chapter 20 . 5/17/2017
Aw! So sad that this fanfic is not finished.
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2017
Wow. 10 years since the last update and you still have people who want an ending.. I'll be one of them. I really love the story you've created, I can see it all play out in my head.
la canelle chapter 20 . 5/4/2017
I love it can't wait for more updates.
AutumnFlowers1209 chapter 20 . 5/3/2017
Hello Sailor-Heilos,
I'm just wondering if you'd consider picking up on your Inuyasha fanfiction, "The Substitute"?
The story is absolutely riveting, and I'd love to keep reading it until it's finished...
Even if it has been abandoned for almost 10 years now.
Best of Luck, and Plenty of Inspiration,
Hana Aki
jjjh chapter 20 . 3/23/2017
pleae finish this storu]y its great
2,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »