Reviews for The Substitute
zye1 chapter 20 . 12/13/2016
Sure wish you would update. Lovely story.
Borkmother chapter 20 . 10/17/2016
Bork mother appoves
Guest chapter 12 . 10/1/2016
I honestly think you should become a writer love this so much
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2016
Please continue!
Apples chapter 20 . 7/20/2016
This was soooo good I hope you finish it!
4seasons chapter 19 . 7/19/2016
This is probably one of the best FanFictions I've ever read! I can tell you put a lot of work into it, I would love to see it finished!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/10/2016
I really really truly love this story. It was so hilarious and the characters and plot is so well developed. I really love it. I'm saddened to see that it hasnt been updated in so long and probably wouldn't. I'm also wondering if you seen the drama meteor garden before? For some reason some of the plot reminds me of that story. Especially Sango and Mirukos relationship. I really want to know how this will end. Such an amazing story and only 5 chapters left. T_T
Idyllicdream chapter 20 . 5/30/2016
Whoa, am I wrong to say that this story hasn’t been updated for nearly 10 years? Geez that’s long. Well, I’ll still follow, just in case ;)
scg29 chapter 20 . 5/19/2016
OMG! I love your story its awesome please please keep writting i would love to see what happens next! I do hope you came back and write some more your're very talented!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/11/2016
Hi I don't know if you intend to continue this story but please know that there is still someone eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out everyday :))))
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
Please come back and end this story! It is just sooooooo good. PLEASE!
alana daehne chapter 20 . 5/10/2016
oh my gosh this was the most alluring chapter I loved every inch off it ... or every word of it
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
Please end this story. I love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/9/2016
Please continue to write. It was such a good fan fiction. :) waiting ...
A loyal fan chapter 20 . 3/12/2016
I'm not sure if you still receive any of these reviews... As it's been about nine years since your last update... But know that there's still at least one fan still waiting for this story's conclusion faithfully.

All the blessings and luck in the world!
2,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »