Reviews for The Substitute
Please continue!
Apples chapter 20 . 7/20
This was soooo good I hope you finish it!
4seasons chapter 19 . 7/19
This is probably one of the best FanFictions I've ever read! I can tell you put a lot of work into it, I would love to see it finished!
I really really truly love this story. It was so hilarious and the characters and plot is so well developed. I really love it. I'm saddened to see that it hasnt been updated in so long and probably wouldn't. I'm also wondering if you seen the drama meteor garden before? For some reason some of the plot reminds me of that story. Especially Sango and Mirukos relationship. I really want to know how this will end. Such an amazing story and only 5 chapters left. T_T
Idyllicdream chapter 20 . 5/30
Whoa, am I wrong to say that this story hasn’t been updated for nearly 10 years? Geez that’s long. Well, I’ll still follow, just in case ;)
scg29 chapter 20 . 5/19
OMG! I love your story its awesome please please keep writting i would love to see what happens next! I do hope you came back and write some more your're very talented!
Hi I don't know if you intend to continue this story but please know that there is still someone eagerly waiting for the next chapter to come out everyday :))))
Please come back and end this story! It is just sooooooo good. PLEASE!
alana daehne chapter 20 . 5/10
oh my gosh this was the most alluring chapter I loved every inch off it ... or every word of it
Please end this story. I love it!
Please continue to write. It was such a good fan fiction. :) waiting ...
A loyal fan chapter 20 . 3/12
I'm not sure if you still receive any of these reviews... As it's been about nine years since your last update... But know that there's still at least one fan still waiting for this story's conclusion faithfully.

All the blessings and luck in the world!
Discogrl23 chapter 12 . 2/7
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Wow! I haven't been able to review the last 11 chapters, because my internet connection wasn't working right.
But, any way, I think you should have some sort of fluff in chapter 21, if you do write a chapter 21. But, any way, I really like those little things you do at the end of a chapter, like dancing like a lunatic, that made me laugh. Well, plz don't stop now! Its such a good fanfiction! One of the many many many good ones, but still one of the few that are the. Best!oh! Almost forgot! You should search up 'the last dance' by fr0sted flakes'! She's a real good one!
Please continue write. The story is so good
Please chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Please continue the story, I want to know what happens next because I do not like being left in suspense. please continue.
2,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »