Reviews for The Substitute
I love this story!
Your an Amazing Writer!
Please continue!
xxnatsuloverxx chapter 20 . 6/21
I really really love your story :) please update one day.. A million please...
aint got time chapter 20 . 6/7
you gotta write more this like the most awesome fanfic ive ever read
Brittney Thomas chapter 7 . 3/11
Inuyasha likes Kagome!
Brittney Tho0mas chapter 2 . 3/11
:0 WOW!
Sayuri chapter 20 . 2/12
Hurry up and update plz!
why don't u fnsh ds stry I really wanna c wht hppns at last
K chapter 20 . 1/24
Hey, I can tell you haven't updated in a long long time.
But this story is absolutely amazing and so interesting. If you can you should totally finish it.
It got me so hooked I couldn't stop reading and was sad to see that it's the end.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
Please update
Miny C chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
This is a great story, I am sorry to see you have not updated since 2007. I hope you will be able to finish it, it would be a shame to never know what happens to them. I know life gets in the way and it has been a while. I really did enjoy the story and will put you on my favorites just in case you update. Thanks for writing even what you did. :-)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/19/2014
I know it's been years since you've last updated this story, but I love it so much I always keep coming back to check for an update! Which I guess is kind of crazy since really has been quite a few years. Got to say, even if it does remain incomplete, I'm happy to have read what you do have written. It's written very well and the storyline is just amazing!
anita.naidu.3386 chapter 20 . 11/4/2014
Its a very amazing story and I am very happy that I have read the story till chap 20 but at the same time I am a little disappointed because U haven't continued the story. As a viewer I am very excited to know what will happen next in this story and I am sure U will post as soon as possible.
With a lots of hope; ANITA 3
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2014
Why no more chapters :( i started reading this yesterday and am quite sad that there is no ending .
Please, write more! :)
whatever12341 chapter 20 . 10/24/2014
update plz it been forever! *goes dies in a hole, only if you update will i be resurrected* lol please update *dies*
Alana chapter 20 . 10/5/2014