Reviews for Requiem for the Unrequited Love
lost chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Ok...so I..don't want to say he is the "G" word..must be some sort of plant thing. STill weird tho yah weirdo!
Tom chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
very amusing, creepyness is god, Yay! I'd ahave to say the second half was the better half in my opinion, but mostly for the intrige. one thing I didn't like was your name for the drug... it lackes a certain... drug name likeness, but hey it is a different culture.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
o_O erm...i don't know what to say about this story... i guess it was fairly good, but it was mildly disturbing... *cough* erm...yea...

The disturbing part aside, i believe you are a good writer! go you!

*shiver* so disturbing... especially since he's kind of a kid, yet not... *shivers* eerie... yet good at the same time... o_O i feel so confused right now
adorima chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Jeril!
You are one of my favs. Ever since you're other fic Guitaka no Yume...it goes somthing like.
You have such a great imagination yet you never over do it. I like how understandable you're fics are, and how easy on the eyes they are and how intruiging(in a mysterious way at times)and never loose momentum without being brutal or mean.
I don't know if you know what i'm talking 'bout. But I just plain like you're work.
I could see that you've thought about all the technicalities and scenerio's that would have made this character possible.
Keep doing what you're doing.
Great one shot.
Twilight Kitsune chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
One word- creepy. Well written though.
Saberpilot chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Interesting idea. I've never seen anything quite like this; that makes the idea nicely refreshing. Very interesting, although some of the kid's views of Rem could possibly be tweaked; if you've ever watched the anime, she even complains about ANYTHING dying; surely she would care about Orestes' death. In any case, this was nice and original. Well done.