Reviews for Athra
britneyspearsrox chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I "wasent" very happy with the grammar, punctuation and spelling errors. You "dident" spell many words properly and I must ponder upon the question...WHAT HAS THIS GOT TO DO WITH EARTHSEA? This may sound rude but if you're an author, you have to take criticism. Poor writing, keep practising. Practise makes perfect. And next time please, publish unrelated stories in different sites, not fanfiction sites. See, fanfiction is based upon real, PUBLISHED books. Thank you.
Ghilanna Faen Tlabbar chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
I hope you don't mind me saying this but...

What the bloody 'ell was THAT? It had absolutely NOTHING to do with my loverly Earthsea. I've read many fanfics, but yours has the dual honor of being the most off-topic and the worst Fanfic I've ever read. The others were right. Please do not soil this site with your writings again. Oh, and Athra? What kind of name is that? -shudder-
Terra-sama chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
wow, i have to say to you kudos. Iv'e read Earth Sea before but I consider it one of the all time worsts. I do like your fanfic though, much more interesting than bleak walls in dreams. I suggest you spell check your things too. Anyways I just wanted to stop by. Keep up the good work!
Fashiondiva chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
Wow.
This is by far the worst story I have ever read in my WHOLE life.
Please complete the 2nd grade before you post anything else. You should learn to spell before you try to write a piece of literature. For instance, didn't (you might recognize this word if I spell it 'dident') is the correct spelling of a word you used frequently. Also, punctuation is a many splendored thing and I highly encourage it for future endeavors.
You spent nearly the entire chapter talking about boring stuff like her being in her sister's room (for no apparent reason) and being frightened of a 7 year old girl. That was so dull! Don't ever write again.
I believe that the 2nd chapter would be an excellent stopping point. Please do not continue.
*Fashiondiva*
Deronas chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Good story...a few gramerical mistakes but nothing that can be changed. Hope to read more from you again.
Deronas
MysticDust chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Huh? Sorry if what I am about to comment sounds rude, but I am quite perplexed. Since most of the prior reviews had already remarked on the poor grammar, I shall not linger on the subject. However, I have no idea what this story is about. After reading it, some inquires came to mind . . . "Huh? What does this have to do with Earthsea?" I just hope that you will write more so that I may understand the connection of this story. (of course, this review just shows how hypocritical I am. If you read "When tears run dry," you will probably develop an urge to submit a similar review about my story. But no worries, after a year, I have decided that one of these days, I will link my own story to the world I claimed it to be set in. So I have hope for your story.) Good luck on your future writing ventures!
PrincessEilonwy chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
Hmm. . .looks interesting. Did you know there's already an Earthsea section? It's under "Earthsea Trilogy". . .ha. Five-book trilogy. I like that. But anyway, I want to see where this is going. By the way, would you like a beta reader? I'm open!
Hey J chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
This, literally has nothing to do with the story. I mean your story, has nothing to do with the book at all, the plot, the characters, etc..but still, I guess it was pretty err...entertaining and amusing to read, I mean this is not a flame! I find you unique and talented in your own ways just..I was roaming around this site and I came upon 'The Wizard of Earth Sea' section and well thought I would see what you or whoever wrote. You see, my grade nine class was doing a novel study on it and well anyway...whatever just thoughtz I would tell you. It's about this boy, Ged (Or Duny, before he was err...never mind) and he let loose this evil spirit/creature, who tried to kill him constantly. It's as black as the sky, and as evil as Satin himself. But anyway, thought I would just say, okies tootles there.
Twilight's Nightingale chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
The others are right. Your spelling and grammar is rather poor. The story would be ok otherwise, but the mistakes confuse you so that it's harder to understand, it ruins the story is what i'm trying to say. Try writing it on Microsoft Word and let the PC check spelling and grammar!
Besides that, it was a good start, makes you interested for more, but really, what does it have to do with the book?
Morfea chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
How and where is it at all realted to the Earthsea world? Your spelling is poor, grammar slightly better, and it would be a good idea to proof read it. But, other than that, it is quite a good beginning to something, you could have dragged it out a bit more seeing as the ending was a bit sudden, but over all, it's OK.
tikitikirevenge chapter 1 . 12/15/2003
Your spelling is illegible. Yout grammar is all right, but the way you laid the words out - "nauseating" is the best description. Not to flame you, but you could do better.
Oh, and this doesn't seem to be set in the Earthsea world.
Skull.02 chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I really enjoyed reading the book and this is even better, and shorter LOL. Congrats
Alasse Tiwele chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Next time, before you post your story please proofread it. i hate to say it, but you spelled fought like fowt. And please tell me this isn't going to turn into a Mary-Sue