Reviews for Moonflowers
Dreams of The Fallen Angels chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
You are really, really good with short storys especially pyro ones! you seem to be able to capture his feelings so well! you should do a sequel to this one set after x3 if you haven't already
vine chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
It's cute and sad. I'm not a fan of Rogue/Pyro, but this earns an exception.
Coletterby chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
i really liked it. i thought it was a great fic and i wish there was more of it. you should do some sort of sequel or start writing the story again
kyo-kitty chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
It's sad, and really sweet. I love it and I'm really happy that you made Bobby the reason she was hurt. It made Bobby kinda evil... ok, evil isn't the word but it made him the opposite of John... well he was like the hero and his coming back to see her was in a sense heroic. I dunno I just hate him never getting the girl(Rogue, of course). I don't know if you've ever saw x-men: evolution but I think you would be great at writing one of those Ryros. Rogue is so much more angry and emotional and I think you could make a good fic of him making her feel like she belongs.

Okay, well Happy New Year '04/'05.
yaba chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
very good. i loved the intensity and the bittersweet ending. very nice. :)
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
oh I just love it, very good.
chattypandagurl chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Oh that was sad! It was really good too! Anyway, great one-shot, hurry up with Fireshower! I command you! *has no effect* ...oh well please update fireshower! MWUAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
jaygoose chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
Nice, I wish I could write good stories that fast.
Caderyn chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Great to see you write another movieverse ryro! This one is really cool. Moonflowers, eh? Yeah, I really love the scent too (I've actually got the bodyspray sitting right in front of me).
I love these standalones! The kiss was great. Kinda sweet AND bittersweet, if that makes sense. And I enjoyed that lil' scene with mystique in the end. Just nice.
DarkPrincessPyro99 chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
i liked it i thought it was really good
Anime addicted chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
I liked it alot i hope you plan to continue
Catz chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This fic is Good you should like it. I did or I wouldn't be writing you. You use words that almost make it like someone is in the room and understanding the scenario. That's what the writer wants to do, it's like that of painting a picture and you DID just that.
Catz
Obiwanfan chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
This story was good too. i liked this one. you are really good at these short little stories. you need to write more of them and finish your long one too, i like that one too.