Reviews for Shangri la
maria chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Still waiting btw

and Did you say sequel HELL YEAH! :D
maria chapter 15 . 12/30/2005
It Has Been Nearly Two Years since you have updated. I Understand if you are having writer's Block But this is a such a great story you shouldn't keep loyal readers waiting Even Though if they were turely loyal, like me they would wait forever.
Phoenix and Fire chapter 15 . 7/11/2005
Wow.. I've read some of your other stories, and you're good. :) I hope you get back into writing soon, because I haven't seen you update in forever.. ok.. not forever.. but for a long time. PLEASE write more!
Gubba-Gubba chapter 15 . 5/7/2005
wow
Rakhec III chapter 6 . 12/29/2004
Did I review? yes? no? okay, movin' on...

Um, a coupla questions fer ya:

1. Why does Draygion act waayy younger than Zuthion when he is supposed to be older?

2. You said that demons had 13 lives; but how come Firgu STAYED dead after that sword to the head? Shouldn't he still be alive, like Raven?

Othr'n that, GREAT STORY! Keep updating!

P.S. You like the word "whilst" a lot, doncha? _' Don't mind me, I'm rambling now...
thefewtheproudtheinsane chapter 7 . 8/11/2004
NO RAVEN! BECOME GOOD! and kiss bb
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
dm: gasp! ravens name is metrion (at least in your story)?

Nuriko: makes sense.

dm: yep. well, im reading more now. ciao!
RobinStarAllTheWay chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
this story is so awesome! it's one of the best i've read so far. . update soon!
nyaanyaanyaa chapter 15 . 3/22/2004
this is the best story that i have read in a long time! keep up the good work! yay.
LozzRaven666 chapter 15 . 3/19/2004
Great story so far but FOR THE LOVE OF GOD UPDATE!
iamraven chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I love this story! Add chapter 16 soon! or else
ravenrules99 chapter 15 . 2/25/2004
Love your story. Please update soon.
Masquerade chapter 15 . 2/17/2004
I think this is one of the best Teen Titans stories that I have read. I hope you update very soon.
troubled-ego chapter 15 . 2/17/2004
Skeveching? HA HA pretty amusing. I really like how your writing is all dark yet so poetic and creative. Your story has just about the right amount of action and everything. You and your story truly deserve to be on my favorites list!
Raven Kitsin of Nevermore chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
damn good Goth-Wolf. Pritty damn good.