Reviews for Oubliette
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
hey, this isnt the end of the story, is it? if it isnt, you should really, REALLY update REALLY soon!
TASTE-THE-FRIGGIN-RAINBOW chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aw...the ending of this chapter was sweet, in a weird way...
XAnnabubbleX chapter 2 . 7/4/2009
Awsome Story!

Do you have another story like that, with another trick from Draco?
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
oh yeah.. i want to ask.. doncha have a sequel for this fic?

aw.. come on.. make a sequel :D
caught in my own world chapter 2 . 4/27/2007
nice one! i've read this fic three times already and i still think it's brilliant .
JuniperJupiter chapter 2 . 7/11/2006
This is well-written. I'm not sure where you're going with the story though, but I'm curious to find out.
AngelicVenus chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
uh,like, wow!

:P :P

i loved it!
QueenThayet chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
What? Finish it...it's not done! No...
Haleth Aldea chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Wow. Fabulous story! I loved the ending, it really pulled it together with a great surprise. Creepy! my congrats!
taximeter chapter 2 . 10/25/2004
I like it! PLEEAASSE write a sequel!
Me Acorn and Somtimes Banana chapter 2 . 8/20/2004
You're writing a sequel, right? If you're not I'll have to kill you. That was...PERFECT! Malfoy was maybe not completely in character but he was defintely different than most D/G writers make him out to be. Ginny had just the right amount of innocence combined with wit and courage. Bravo!

"May you live wisely and well and may you always update." ~Rule 1 of the ff.n world
zuvalupa chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
nice!
Szaranea chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
Am too lazy to log in, but:

1) I loved this story. It's really great, but I'd like to know what happens afterwards. Sequel? Please!

2) I recommended this story over at Portkey. Here's the thread:

. ?showtopic9129

Perhaps you want to post the story at Portkey yourself? It's a H/Hr, D/G, R/Lu and L/J shipping site!

Ri, :)
NetsirkElocin chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
Wicked story. I like I like.
VoicezWithin chapter 2 . 2/16/2004
OMG! GREAT STORY! I CANT BELIEVE IT! DRACO KNEW ALL ALONG... THAT WAS SWEET IN A BIZARE WAY! I REALLY LIKED IT! IT WAS COOL AND REALLY ORIGINAL! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!