Reviews for The Cell Block
emmahere chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
OMG I can't believe your back, congrats on your marriage and career. I just wanted to say how much I love this story and hope that you'll one day consider finishing it. Congrats again
AniDragon aka Riona-chan chapter 5 . 11/6/2011
So, I read through all of your Shadow Raiders fics in the past coule of days, and absolutely adore them. Considering the last updte date, I don't think I can be hopeful for these to continue, but I hope at the very least that you read your reviews.

I really like the idea of The Cell Block. So much so, that while reading this fic, I came up with a half a dozen ideas for fanfiction set there. I was wondering if you'd let me borrow it as a setting? (With popper credit, of course)
Starbat chapter 3 . 8/14/2006
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to read the rest of it. I'm impressed at how you put such thought and research into the details of the culture and politics of the Alliance worlds... Well, enough flattery. I look forward to an update.
ASP chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
What is the matter with you? You have time to read and review other fan fiction but no time to updade your own? Shame, shame.

Can you make Zera (or Pyrus) blow up at her father for the sutior thing. You know, like, "If I want to have a husband I can find one myself"?

Just a little idea to GET YOU WRIGHTING AGAIN!
Zera chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
its been allmost a year... can we see some new stuff yet?
ASP chapter 5 . 7/28/2004
When are you going to continue this. Have you died or something?
sweetpea chapter 5 . 5/27/2004
goddamn it write more!
Optimus Magnus chapter 5 . 5/26/2004
Smoth, full of class and brilliant dialogue. Go Zera/Pyrus
Omoni chapter 5 . 3/25/2004
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE
It's so RARE that I can find a good fic. More! MORE!
Furor chapter 5 . 1/23/2004
Man... this story is SO good! Most of the stories I read that involve Pyrus and Zera having feelings for each other make me gag, but yours is one of the very few that does not. It is just written so fine and their relationship seems so genuine and true to their character at the same time. Plus, this story's got a very good plot as well. I really do love it. I hope to read more of it soon. Keep up the good work.
Raven Zero chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
Hey AvA! Wassup? You got a nice offshoot here, and once again, it's marvelously written. You can really feel the intimacy between P/Z.
BTW, look at my review thread and see the message i put there. Sorry I'm taking so long to finish the story! Later!
-Raven out
Zera chapter 5 . 1/21/2004
oh!
sensitve ear. lol sounds like my husben lol
ladyzera chapter 4 . 1/1/2004
lol great chapter! close and closer for them to kiss-
jennieman chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
my god i love this story so much. And fallen alliance. damn girl you're a good writer. Please write more really soon! pretty pretty please with sugar and caramel and fudge and a maraschino cherry on top? i seriously get cravings for your stories. very addictive they are. love it!
Furor chapter 3 . 12/30/2003
Wow... this is good... really good. There aren't many Shadow Raiders fics out there, let alone good ones. This is one of the very few good ones I have read. Good job, really.
So, what's going to happen next. Do continue please, I'm very anxious to read more.
Until then, ta-ta for now. :)